Middlesbrough Lockdown

boro_boy

• Administrator

I live in Middlesbrough but have a work flat in Edinburgh!!! What are the rules for me as when I return to Edinburgh next week i'll be staying in my work flat with one other person who is from Newcaslte??

These are the current Middlesbrough rules:

Meeting people

Starting from Saturday 3 October (00:01am), the following laws will apply to everyone in Middlesbrough:

• You must not meet people who are not in your household, in private homes or gardens.
  • You must not meet people who are not in your household, anywhere indoors - for example, in pubs, restaurants, or bars.
  • You must not arrange to go to another town to meet up with people from another household in Middlesbrough - for example, going to a restaurant in Stockton to meet up with friends from Middlesbrough.
  • You must not meet up with people who live in another town, either in private homes or gardens, or anywhere indoors - for example, in pubs, restaurants, or bars.

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I just found this, i'm fine: 

What are the other exemptions to the household mixing rule?

• for work purposes, or for the provision of voluntary or charitable services

I was just going to say....surely some 'admin' department in the Royal Navy that covers your area of work would have been on the ball and posted something that covers the likes of yourself ?

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Harold said:

I was just going to say....surely some 'admin' department in the Royal Navy that covers your area of work would have been on the ball and posted something that covers the likes of yourself ?

Nah we get told fuck all mate. 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Bastion said:

I'm hearing your Mayor is telling Boris to go fuck himself over this lockdown.....at the expense of jobs and mental health.....

Yeah he's a bit outspoke, he's a business man himself so he knows its a stupid idea, all the councils where asking for was a ban on households mixing in their houses!

Guest Red Devil

Dunno who you need to speak to from the Royal Navy but its not really your call is it mate. You don't wanna do something that could ultimately lose you your job. 

As far as I read that you cant go and share that flat in Edinburgh with anyone, can't the Navy cover the cost of a hotel? 

Edited by Red Devil