Jump to content

Sainsbury's to pay people based on skin colour


boro_boy

Recommended Posts

Guest Red Devil

Dangerous game Sainsburys played there... 

I see a loss of sales on the cards. 

Surely they can't have been paying Mr Patel less money for loading beans then they were Barry Smith. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Dangerous game Sainsburys played there... 

I see a loss of sales on the cards. 

Surely they can't have been paying Mr Patel less money for loading beans then they were Barry Smith. 

Baz be lazing cuz....while da Patel bro, he be humping dem beans fo shoo!  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Red Devil
2 minutes ago, Harold said:

Baz be lazing cuz....while da Patel bro, he be humping dem beans fo shoo!  

The bigger disgrace is poor Zubar Blazicoski from Poland is doing three times the work of any member of staff and getting £2 an hour for his hard work... 

Them bloody Poles don't half know how to work. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

polish are happy to work for minimum wage because when they go home they are rich. the way they see it is its better to be a rich man in a poor country than a poor man in a rich country. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Red Devil
1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

polish are happy to work for minimum wage because when they go home they are rich. the way they see it is its better to be a rich man in a poor country than a poor man in a rich country. 

Grafters mate, I had two steel fitters from Poland setting up our jobs and they were light years ahead of any of the lads we employed from England. 

And they never complained about the digs they were booked. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

polish are happy to work for minimum wage because when they go home they are rich. the way they see it is its better to be a rich man in a poor country than a poor man in a rich country. 

should always be a fair day's pay for a fair day's work............for all mate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

it should be but thats not how the greedy world works these days. 

That's oh so true, I am experiencing first hand just now. The company I am doing consultancy work for has laid down in the contract that my staff, (I am using agency workers), must be paid at least 10p an hour less than their own staff. It's an hard pill to swallow, as the turnaround we have made has made my particular section the most profitable part of their company, I have assembled a decent bunch of honest hard working lads and ladies now, tho i took a few hits and had to get rid of the shite, as per standard with agency staff. I was not happy with this, as these guys earn me, and that company a decent amount of money, which their own full time staff don't in reality do.

I got a good result tho, via consultation with my accountant who is also a very long time friend.

End result is tho they may be on 10p an hour less, I am able to provide them each with a £25 a week travel allowance, also they have a pre pay fob, for the vending machines, I am also able to provide a £10 a week top up, ( for water and hydration purposes) Not to sure as to the ins an outs of the law  on this ( faith in the accountant). So i am compliant with the contract, and my staff end up technically being higher paid. Their are a lot of the full timers across all sites who consistently bombard us with job requests. Tho hey ho. These people earn me more than i will ever want or need at this stage of my life, I just want to give them as much as i can back. They after all are the ones who earn it. Decent days work for a decent days pay.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, superally said:

That's oh so true, I am experiencing first hand just now. The company I am doing consultancy work for has laid down in the contract that my staff, (I am using agency workers), must be paid at least 10p an hour less than their own staff. It's an hard pill to swallow, as the turnaround we have made has made my particular section the most profitable part of their company, I have assembled a decent bunch of honest hard working lads and ladies now, tho i took a few hits and had to get rid of the shite, as per standard with agency staff. I was not happy with this, as these guys earn me, and that company a decent amount of money, which their own full time staff don't in reality do.

I got a good result tho, via consultation with my accountant who is also a very long time friend.

End result is tho they may be on 10p an hour less, I am able to provide them each with a £25 a week travel allowance, also they have a pre pay fob, for the vending machines, I am also able to provide a £10 a week top up, ( for water and hydration purposes) Not to sure as to the ins an outs of the law  on this ( faith in the accountant). So i am compliant with the contract, and my staff end up technically being higher paid. Their are a lot of the full timers across all sites who consistently bombard us with job requests. Tho hey ho. These people earn me more than i will ever want or need at this stage of my life, I just want to give them as much as i can back. They after all are the ones who earn it. Decent days work for a decent days pay.

all of that for 10p

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Catsmother said:

I don't do a big shop there, I mostly go for cat food because my cat is so fussy and will only eat a certain type of food 😄 

Sainsbury's are robbing fuckwits anyway.

yeah i get root beer and crusty rolls from them. and the odd cream cake 😃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Red Devil
9 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

all of that for 10p

To be fair must be be paid 10p less could mean some have to lose £1 or even more to be on less money. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Red Devil said:

To be fair must be be paid 10p less could mean some have to lose £1 or even more to be on less money. 

 

 

you would have to work 10 hours a day to lose £1 and if you are working 10 hours a day and are worried about £1 then you are a slave anyway. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Red Devil
5 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

you would have to work 10 hours a day to lose £1 and if you are working 10 hours a day and are worried about £1 then you are a slave anyway. 

No you are missing my point... 

Must earn 10p less

Agency staff earn £10 per hour

Actual staff earn £11 per hour

But now have to earn 

£9.90 per hour to fall in line with the agency staff agreement. 

So they are actually losing £10.10 per shift. 

It's not a small loss then is it. 

Edited by Red Devil
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    7.1k
    Total Topics
    181.4k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    849
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    merak77
    Newest Member
    merak77
    Joined
  • New users  2 New users online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...