21 "men" arrested for being nonces in Bradford

boro_boy

• Administrator

Yeah "men" the same "men" that are responsible for this shit in every town and city in this country. You know the ones? The ones who's diversity is our strength. Yeah those "men".

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/crime/police-arrest-21-west-yorkshire-men-non-recent-child-sexual-abuse-investigation-2990541

If they were white this would be on the front page of the BBC but as they're Pakistani Muslims it gets buried.

5 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah "men" the same "men" that are responsible for this shit in every town and city in this country. You know the ones? The ones who's diversity is our strength. Yeah those "men".

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/crime/police-arrest-21-west-yorkshire-men-non-recent-child-sexual-abuse-investigation-2990541

If they were white this would be on the front page of the BBC but as they're Pakistani Muslims it gets buried.

Chemical castration,that will sort these fuckers out.....and that goes for any child abuse by anyone

Dear Boris

I write on behalf of law abiding members of My Football Forum. This letter is a very serious suggestion which we believe your Government should consider in a most positive manner. 

Any person convicted of sexual grooming and paedophile activities towards young children, irrespective of nationality, race or colour, should have their faces and personal details plastered over every national media outlet to make the public aware that these cunts are oxygen thieves and shit scum too boot! 

As for an appropriate sentence, and please ignore the snowflake, diversity, multicultural handwringers, we at My Football Forum strongly believe that these cunts should, in a public place and with a live worldwide television feed, have their fucking hawmaws hacked off with a blunt rusty saw with no aneasthetic having been administered so that the scummy cunts feel the pain. They are worthless no-good pieces of shit and deserve pain.

Having said that, if you wish to know what our most severe act of revenge would be, join our wee forum and we will PM (get it....lol) you.

Yours sincerely

The Real Judges!

• Administrator
27 minutes ago, Harold said:

Dear Boris

I write on behalf of law abiding members of My Football Forum. This letter is a very serious suggestion which we believe your Government should consider in a most positive manner. 

Any person convicted of sexual grooming and paedophile activities towards young children, irrespective of nationality, race or colour, should have their faces and personal details plastered over every national media outlet to make the public aware that these cunts are oxygen thieves and shit scum too boot! 

As for an appropriate sentence, and please ignore the snowflake, diversity, multicultural handwringers, we at My Football Forum strongly believe that these cunts should, in a public place and with a live worldwide television feed, have their fucking hawmaws hacked off with a blunt rusty saw with no aneasthetic having been administered so that the scummy cunts feel the pain. They are worthless no-good pieces of shit and deserve pain.

Having said that, if you wish to know what our most severe act of revenge would be, join our wee forum and we will PM (get it....lol) you.

Yours sincerely

The Real Judges!

Great letter :)