Banned members!

Ok so i know the thread is locked to replies. I just wanted to put an alternative view across, (well my opinion). As i understand it Mags is currently banned for insulting members? The (tho very mild insult was aimed at me) I posted back to him, no need for that fella, and just left it at that. Yeah it was a typical Mags reply and his way of looking for a response which he never got. although his response or alleged insult was aimed at me directly, I never for an instant felt insulted or offended by his post, I never even felt the need to report it. I never took his bait, so as i see it, ( in the PC world we all live in now supposedly i am the victim FFS). If i have no issue with something aimed directly at me, how can somebody else deem it worthy of giving @Mr Magnificent a ban? I know we have had the childish post reporting thing, which hopefully @Haroldhas put to rest now. I know i'm talking shite in the point i am trying to make here, tho if i never deemed anything @Mr Magnificent posted which was aimed directly at me, even worth reporting, how can another deem it worthy of giving him a ban? There was no harm done, no offence taken, I never felt insulted in any way by anything he posted, in any way shape or form. I just thought it unnecessary for him to post what he posted, that was the end of it. Tempers fray, etc etc. We all know what Mags is. From my viewpoint, i feel his ban is unwarranted, as I have no issue with what he posted aimed directly at me.

Surely if there is no victim, there can be no crime?

Just now, superally said:

Ok so i know the thread is locked to replies. I just wanted to put an alternative view across, (well my opinion). As i understand it Mags is currently banned for insulting members? The (tho very mild insult was aimed at me) I posted back to him, no need for that fella, and just left it at that. Yeah it was a typical Mags reply and his way of looking for a response which he never got. although his response or alleged insult was aimed at me directly, I never for an instant felt insulted or offended by his post, I never even felt the need to report it. I never took his bait, so as i see it, ( in the PC world we all live in now supposedly i am the victim FFS). If i have no issue with something aimed directly at me, how can somebody else deem it worthy of giving @Mr Magnificent a ban? I know we have had the childish post reporting thing, which hopefully @Haroldhas put to rest now. I know i'm talking shite in the point i am trying to make here, tho if i never deemed anything @Mr Magnificent posted which was aimed directly at me, even worth reporting, how can another deem it worthy of giving him a ban? There was no harm done, no offence taken, I never felt insulted in any way by anything he posted, in any way shape or form. I just thought it unnecessary for him to post what he posted, that was the end of it. Tempers fray, etc etc. We all know what Mags is. From my viewpoint, i feel his ban is unwarranted, as I have no issue with what he posted aimed directly at me.

Surely if there is no victim, there can be no crime?

To be honest BB Harold and myself will make that judgement. I have seen posts such as mags made getting out of hand if left to fester. If I ban someone Harold or BB can override it etc. No one is warned for fun or banned for fun. I am sure he will get over it. 

Guest Red Devil

He'd been attempting to light the fires again for the last week in several threads. 

The forum has been sound of late, we've moved on and we've had a sort of apology but the last week he's been at it in several threads which have been getting ignored. 

He was even going back through threads of old adding dislikes in an attempt at getting a response. All pretty sad but all fell on death ears, it was also picked up by somebody else who messaged me on the issue. 

For me personally if he's not going to move on like we have then maybe this ban will be a lesson, he's going to get himself perma banned if he doesn't let this war go.

Listen Mags when you read this, I know you don't like me but I know you like the forum, let it go. I didn't accept you apology but that was genuinely the end for me so no idea why this week you've found it a good idea to dislike old posts and poke at me again in certain threads. All got ignored as I'm not arsed anymore. 

Edited by Red Devil

19 minutes ago, Makdee said:

To be honest BB Harold and myself will make that judgement. I have seen posts such as mags made getting out of hand if left to fester. If I ban someone Harold or BB can override it etc. No one is warned for fun or banned for fun. I am sure he will get over it. 

Yeah i fully appreciate and respect what you are saying fella 100%, tho may i also suggest as alternative, maybe another option possibly could have been, a simple PM to @Mr Magnificent telling him to wind his neck in, rather than giving him a ban? Nobody benefits from a member being banned not least the forum. And like i previously stated, tho aimed directly at me, I had no issue with it. Just a thought.

6 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

He'd been attempting to light the fires again for the last week in several threads. 

So maybe, just maybe (knowing Mags is Mags and knowing what he is) You and I should prove we have really moved on too yeah?. I know he pokes the bear with a stick, tho i have became so accustomed to it i really don't bother to recognise it anymore. I will contest any point i disagree with, with any forum member, that's what forum's are supposed to be about. I will happily argue with a member on any topic i don't agree with, yet in another thread happily back them 100% if it's something i agree with. It's nothing personal. I know it's hard @Red Devil, just let him out from under your skin. He has been proven to be the liar you and I said he was all along, which maybe the newer members never knew the full story of. That recognition and proof in my eyes totally justifies all our derogatory comments aimed at him over many a year, and proves him to be the pathetic silly little liar we always said he was. There can be no better result than that. Let him go, we have been proven to be right, whereas he- fair play to him for having the brass neck to ever post again, rather than disappearing in a world full of ridicule and shame has carried on. If he can do that, surely we can move on nicely in the knowledge we are the better men? I suggest you take my outlook and deem him now for what he is, a proven liar, publicly shamed, and now nothing more than an irrelevant on occasion source of amusement. No point arguing with him, the shame and ridicule he has bought upon himself, satisfies me enough.

#you are the better man, move on.

33 minutes ago, superally said:

Yeah i fully appreciate and respect what you are saying fella 100%, tho may i also suggest as alternative, maybe another option possibly could have been, a simple PM to @Mr Magnificent telling him to wind his neck in, rather than giving him a ban? Nobody benefits from a member being banned not least the forum. And like i previously stated, tho aimed directly at me, I had no issue with it. Just a thought.

Get what you are saying but there’s been plenty of guidance  shall we say posted. How many times are we supposed to ignore it. And to be fair mate it makes no odds who it was aimed at when you take the whole furore of what went on it wasn’t going to take much for it to kick off again 

Guest Red Devil
18 minutes ago, superally said:

So maybe, just maybe (knowing Mags is Mags and knowing what he is) You and I should prove we have really moved on too yeah?. I know he pokes the bear with a stick, tho i have became so accustomed to it i really don't bother to recognise it anymore. I will contest any point i disagree with, with any forum member, that's what forum's are supposed to be about. I will happily argue with a member on any topic i don't agree with, yet in another thread happily back them 100% if it's something i agree with. It's nothing personal. I know it's hard @Red Devil, just let him out from under your skin. He has been proven to be the liar you and I said he was all along, which maybe the newer members never knew the full story of. That recognition and proof in my eyes totally justifies all our derogatory comments aimed at him over many a year, and proves him to be the pathetic silly little liar we always said he was. There can be no better result than that. Let him go, we have been proven to be right, whereas he- fair play to him for having the brass neck to ever post again, rather than disappearing in a world full of ridicule and shame has carried on. If he can do that, surely we can move on nicely in the knowledge we are the better men? I suggest you take my outlook and deem him now for what he is, a proven liar, publicly shamed, and now nothing more than an irrelevant on occasion source of amusement. No point arguing with him, the shame and ridicule he has bought upon himself, satisfies me enough.

#you are the better man, move on.

You know what mate you're right, think it's a habit to read his posts and get frustrated. 

I should read his lies and attempts at getting under the skin and just think pathetic sad man. 

I've been ignoring him for weeks, this week he went on a spree of trying to poke and I ignored it, I really did. 

I get what you are saying though, to be the bigger man you gotta walk over the smaller pathetic individuals. Fully on board. 

Edited by Red Devil

• Administrator
43 minutes ago, superally said:

Oh we've tried that many a time, it just falls on deaf ears I'm afraid. 

5 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

You know what mate you're right, think it's a habit to read his posts and get frustrated.  Let it become the source of amusement it really should be. Knowing you are the better man

I should read his lies and attempts at getting under the skin and just think pathetic sad man. No you should read that knowing not thinking.

I've been ignoring him for weeks, this week he went on a spree of trying to poke and ignored it, I really did. Yeah you never responded tho i somehow think he still riled you

I get what you are saying though, to be the bigger man you gotta walk over the smaller pathetic individuals. Fully on board. It's not about walking away to be the bigger man tho. We have proven what he is. He knows it, we know it. There is nowhere else to go with it now, other than just to have the satisfactory feeling, we outed him. Now we can just enjoy him for amusement purposes. Tho if he posts something i agree with i will like it, disagree i will dislike it, as per anything by any other member. Mags = irrelevant proven liar. Thats the end.

I have posted my reply within your post as it was the lazy easier option. My response is the Bold Text!

19 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Oh we've tried that many a time, it just falls on deaf ears I'm afraid. 

I struggle to comprehend that fella. I deal with arseholes on a daily basis, being the boss I know I have the upper hand, tho I may be deemed as a bit of a soft touch, as in the reality my position, and decisions can have a massive effect on people's livelihoods, feeding their family etc. My decisions can affect the the lives of many a peoples ability to pay their mortgage, feed their kids etc etc. I like to think I morally make what choices are right for these people and their families. It is a huge responsibility on my shoulders, just as my staff work hard for me, I in return put many an hour in to not only earn my wage, to secure their's. Some see me as the flashy boss in the posh car, tho what they don't see is me travelling 100s on miles a day between sites, standard 14-16 hour working day, if i'm lucky I may on occasion get 5 hours kip in a night. I am no longer at the point in my life where i have to work for money, I am now working for them. anyhow back on point, why the feck is it so hard for you to deal with a single rogue member on a forum? FFS try doing it on a daily basis on a face to face basis, then tell me it falls on deaf ears, in a way i can understand. Seriously! reality check needed here me think's.