Bin voyage

Guest Red Devil

Guest Red Devil

Been fun, wish you all the very best. 

Some great laughs and discussion but events and what not have made my decision for me. 

1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I haven't enjoyed playing the villa in a while to be fair mate. 

Not so much the results, tho I love seeing the back of their heads as they run away, after singing the city is theirs. Curzon street after the last game was hilarious. Even they had to admit that.

8 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

tbh i expected red to get a better send off. only me mags and SP replied and walter is his mate anyway. 😀

I just kept it brief mate. 😁

I tried, I apologised for his hurt feelings, I put him on ignore,  I never replied to his posts. 

For what it is worth...I have been on this forum a long time and this has happened many times before. He will be back of that I am certain. 

I too have him on ignore.... being honest the list is growing.... I have just yesterday taken him off.... I wonder what the real problem is?

3 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

tbh i expected red to get a better send off. only me mags and SP replied and walter is his mate anyway. 😀

You'll get a good one from me.

12 minutes ago, Cazza said:

I too have him on ignore.... being honest the list is growing.... I have just yesterday taken him off.... I wonder what the real problem is?

I currently have no one on ignore anymore.

I quite like the feature but as Bastion said it is nowhere near as effective as it should be.

Who is on your ignore list apart from RD then Aussie?