Question for Cazza

Mr Magnificent

Cazza I have a question for you.

I know you have had a huge tragedy in your life and torment from it after and you cited it as a reason for moving to England.

However, where would you rather live if that tragedy hadn't occurred?  What do you miss about Australia and what do you like and dislike about England?

I lived in the USA for nearly 5 years and a great tragedy moved me back here. 

5 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

was it nice there mate

Yes mate. Loved it. I can honestly say that most of the locals were so nice. Genuine and honest people.

It allowed me to travel a lot too. I saw some beautiful States and got my degree there.

I go back twice a year but this year has been a fuck up!  

Just now, Mr Magnificent said:

Yes mate. Loved it. I can honestly say that most of the locals were so nice. Genuine and honest people.

It allowed me to travel a lot too. I saw some beautiful States and got my degree there.

I go back twice a year but this year has been a fuck up!  

i would like to visit the USA but im a bitch and wont get on a plane anymore. 

5 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

i would like to visit the USA but im a bitch and wont get on a plane anymore. 

Yeah it is about 7/8 hours to Pittsburgh. Then a 90 minute drive down to the West Virginia border.

Mrs will probably go back before Christmas. She can work from home on return while doing 14 days isolating. I can't and would need a month off. 

4 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

What is your longest flight?

I love it. Headphones on, movie, cocktails. 

first flight dominican republic. plane had a tire bust on landing. 2nd flight turkey no problems. 3rd flight turkey lots of turbulance not good. 4th flight cuba. navigation system on the plane fucked up and a 10hr flight turned into a 12hr flight because they got lost. return from cuba the plane we were meant to get on was grounded because it was not safe to fly. something tells me not to fly anymore 😲

6 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

first flight dominican republic. plane had a tire bust on landing. 2nd flight turkey no problems. 3rd flight turkey lots of turbulance not good. 4th flight cuba. navigation system on the plane fucked up and a 10hr flight turned into a 12hr flight because they got lost. return from cuba the plane we were meant to get on was grounded because it was not safe to fly. something tells me not to fly anymore 😲

Ah mate these things happen. Turbulence is no problem just uncomfortable.  These modern planes easily cope with a burst tyre too.

I once flew to New York. Got there and waited 3 hours for a landing slot....Three hours round and round and round New York state. Obviously i missed my connecting flight too. 

1 hour ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Cazza I have a question for you.

I know you have had a huge tragedy in your life and torment from it after and you cited it as a reason for moving to England.

However, where would you rather live if that tragedy hadn't occurred?  What do you miss about Australia and what do you like and dislike about England?

I lived in the USA for nearly 5 years and a great tragedy moved me back here. 

We have all had a tragedy in our lives, all of us.

Mine was having to bury me daughter.

26 minutes ago, superally said:

Sorry I did know about that, but I guess none of the others here bar BB did. Obviously something you think about every day and will never forget.

I just wanted Cazza's input on living in a foreign country. It isn't easy and wanted to know how she felt about it? 

37 minutes ago, superally said:

very sorry to hear that. no parent should have to do that. me and my wife had a still born and that was very bad . but to lose a child like that is the worst thing anyone can go through. differences aside i truly feel for you and your family mate and i mean that. 

10 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Sorry I did know about that, but I guess none of the others here bar BB did. Obviously something you think about every day and will never forget.

I just wanted Cazza's input on living in a foreign country. It isn't easy and wanted to know how she felt about it? 

3 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Thats a shock mate.....

Sorry to hear.

It was a long time ago. The pain never goes away, I'm just not the type of guy who talks about personal thing's with strangers over the internet.