Jump to content

Knockouts


No.8

Recommended Posts

Watched a wee bit of Scotland v Israel but absolutely dire

Switched over to Northern Ireland v Bosnia. Not the best game but at least both teams were trying to play football. Weird situation with Jordan Jones and Thompson both subbed off after coming on as subs. Decision proved inspired with Washington and Boyce both scoring from the spot . Thrilling finish and delighted for the Rangers and Ex Rangers players involved and especially the wee Ulsterman himself Steve Davis 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, No.8 said:

Watched a wee bit of Scotland v Israel but absolutely dire

Switched over to Northern Ireland v Bosnia. Not the best game but at least both teams were trying to play football. Weird situation with Jordan Jones and Thompson both subbed off after coming on as subs. Decision proved inspired with Washington and Boyce both scoring from the spot . Thrilling finish and delighted for the Rangers and Ex Rangers players involved and especially the wee Ulsterman himself Steve Davis 

such a stressful night I have had.....

 

Bruce Bonus being.... One team in Ireland are still in this.....:beer:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, No.8 said:

Watched a wee bit of Scotland v Israel but absolutely dire

Switched over to Northern Ireland v Bosnia. Not the best game but at least both teams were trying to play football. Weird situation with Jordan Jones and Thompson both subbed off after coming on as subs. Decision proved inspired with Washington and Boyce both scoring from the spot . Thrilling finish and delighted for the Rangers and Ex Rangers players involved and especially the wee Ulsterman himself Steve Davis 

how bad is a football team when you call up a snooker player ffs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, No.8 said:

Watched a wee bit of Scotland v Israel but absolutely dire

Switched over to Northern Ireland v Bosnia. Not the best game but at least both teams were trying to play football. Weird situation with Jordan Jones and Thompson both subbed off after coming on as subs. Decision proved inspired with Washington and Boyce both scoring from the spot . Thrilling finish and delighted for the Rangers and Ex Rangers players involved and especially the wee Ulsterman himself Steve Davis 

To be honest from what I saw it would have been less painful to lose! :beer:

Serbia must be huge favourites to advance. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

To be honest from what I saw it would have been less painful to lose! :beer:

Serbia must be huge favourites to advance. 

Great. I despise the Tranny Army! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Bastion said:

such a stressful night I have had.....

 

Bruce Bonus being.... One team in Ireland are still in this.....:beer:

Brucie Bonus for me was seeing the other Irish team missing that penalty. Israel winning would have completed a great night but I ll settle for the Ulstermen getting through

Still love the ‘Hes 7 foot and he plays the flute’ song for Kyle Lafferty 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    7.1k
    Total Topics
    181.2k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    846
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    merak77
    Newest Member
    merak77
    Joined
  • New users  0 New users online in the last 24 hours

    No new users

×
×
  • Create New...