Question for Cazza 2.

Mr Magnificent

12 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

The last time I sent her a PM she reported me and then BB banned me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ffs you simply cannot leave that thereΒ 

Wtf did you say? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

What do you miss about Australia and what do you like / dislike about England?

Mags.....go to Caz's Ask Me Anything thread that she started no long after joining. I asked her a similar question and she gave a reply in there mate.....I don't think it was that far into the thread.

3 hours ago, Harold said:

Mags.....go to Caz's Ask Me Anything thread that she started no long after joining. I asked her a similar question and she gave a reply in there mate.....I don't think it was that far into the thread.

He defo needs to know.......

On 09/10/2020 at 09:49, Mr Magnificent said:

What do you miss about Australia and what do you like / dislike about England?

Sorry just seen this now....

What do I miss, well, firstly the beaches and the weather it was never cold in Perth. I really miss not being able to watch the Weagles play at home, going to the games was an event which was a total spectacle.... Beer food and banter in town and then the walk or bus to the Oval. I also miss watching the Warriors over the summer, Train from Joondalup and then walk through the city looking in the shops until we get the WACA all good days or CAT if late as we were within the FTZ (or too pissed). I do miss Perth, such a gorgeous city to look at from any angle... Very pretty.

1 minute ago, Cazza said:

Sorry just seen this now....

What do I miss, well, firstly the beaches and the weather it was never cold in Perth. I really miss not being able to watch the Weagles play at home, going to the games was an event which was a total spectacle.... Beer food and banter in town and then the walk or bus to the Oval. I also miss watching the Warriors over the summer, Train from Joondalup and then walk through the city looking in the shops until we get the WACA all good days or CAT if late as we were within the FTZ (or too pissed). I do miss Perth, such a gorgeous city to look at from any angle... Very pretty.

Good to hear. What about the rest of the question?Β