Jump to content

Question for Cazza 2.


Mr Magnificent

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

The last time I sent her a PM she reported me and then BB banned me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ffs you simply cannot leave that thereΒ 

Wtf did you say? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

What do you miss about Australia and what do you like / dislike about England?

Mags.....go to Caz's Ask Me Anything thread that she started no long after joining. I asked her a similar question and she gave a reply in there mate.....I don't think it was that far into the thread.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Harold said:

Mags.....go to Caz's Ask Me Anything thread that she started no long after joining. I asked her a similar question and she gave a reply in there mate.....I don't think it was that far into the thread.

He defo needs to know.......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 09/10/2020 at 09:49, Mr Magnificent said:

What do you miss about Australia and what do you like / dislike about England?

Sorry just seen this now....

What do I miss, well, firstly the beaches and the weather it was never cold in Perth. I really miss not being able to watch the Weagles play at home, going to the games was an event which was a total spectacle.... Beer food and banter in town and then the walk or bus to the Oval. I also miss watching the Warriors over the summer, Train from Joondalup and then walk through the city looking in the shops until we get the WACA all good days or CAT if late as we were within the FTZ (or too pissed). I do miss Perth, such a gorgeous city to look at from any angle... Very pretty.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Cazza said:

Sorry just seen this now....

What do I miss, well, firstly the beaches and the weather it was never cold in Perth. I really miss not being able to watch the Weagles play at home, going to the games was an event which was a total spectacle.... Beer food and banter in town and then the walk or bus to the Oval. I also miss watching the Warriors over the summer, Train from Joondalup and then walk through the city looking in the shops until we get the WACA all good days or CAT if late as we were within the FTZ (or too pissed). I do miss Perth, such a gorgeous city to look at from any angle... Very pretty.

Good to hear. What about the rest of the question?Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    7.1k
    Total Topics
    181.5k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    851
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    KingJay20
    Newest Member
    KingJay20
    Joined
  • New users  2 New users online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...