Wales...

Bastion

I've never really taken any interest in Wales or its people..... 

However,  they are now on my radar..... for no other reason,  than they have raised the bar in stupidity.....

They must be governed by the thickest or most corrupt bunch of cunts on the planet right now..... I say corrupt,  as they must be getting back handers from Amazon......

They have actually stopped the sale of  non essential items in Asda, Tesco etc.....

That is, if you want a TV,  a pillow, a radio...... along with your food shop...... tough, as these items are under wraps.

Retarded 

3 minutes ago, Bastion said:

However,  they are now on my radar..... for no other reason,  than they have raised the bar in stupidity.....

They must be governed by the thickest or most corrupt bunch of cunts on the planet right now..... I say corrupt,  as they must be getting back handers from Amazon......

They have actually stopped the sale of  non essential items in Asda, Tesco etc.....

That is, if you want a TV,  a pillow, a radio...... along with your food shop...... tough, as these items are under wraps.

Retarded 

Yep but the said items will still be bought on platforms like Facebook market place involving visiting people's homes! It is helping the spread not stopping it! 

Just now, Mr Magnificent said:

Yep but the said items will still be bought on platforms like Facebook market place involving visiting people's homes! It is helping the spread not stopping it! 

Well, the Welsh vote for these Cunts....

So Fuck them

Fuck them all.

7 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Retarded 

Fuck.....fucking shoogly heid will be getting ideas for up here....next thing alcohol from these outlets will be banned for some fucking spurious reason.....you heard it here first.

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

Fuck.....fucking shoogly heid will be getting ideas for up here....next thing alcohol from these outlets will be banned for some fucking spurious reason.....you heard it here first.

That wouldn't surprise me at all.....

1 minute ago, sployal said:

Only things i have in memory concerning Wales is the Aberfan disaster, rugby, Tom Jones and Shirley Bassey. Never set foot in the place.

Was that guy (an actor) who was married to Elizabeth Taylor Welsh?

Burton. Aye he was. 

5 minutes ago, sployal said:

Only things i have in memory concerning Wales is the Aberfan disaster, rugby, Tom Jones and Shirley Bassey. Never set foot in the place.

Was that guy (an actor) who was married to Elizabeth Taylor Welsh?

They done OK in the film Zulu to be fair.......

4 minutes ago, Bastion said:

They done OK in the film Zulu to be fair.......

Fighting for their lives they were, can just imagine the adrenalin coursing through their bodies and the smell of Welsh shit:beer:fighting for the Empire and all that, Hairy must be proud that them Welsh regiment done their best for Westminster:lolpan:

13 minutes ago, sployal said:

Fighting for their lives they were, can just imagine the adrenalin coursing through their bodies and the smell of Welsh shit:beer:fighting for the Empire and all that, Hairy must be proud that them Welsh regiment done their best for Westminster:lolpan:

Westminster bought their guns and uniforms, paid for their transport to Africa....Fight was the least they could do. :beer:

4 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Westminster bought their guns and uniforms, paid for their transport to Africa....Fight was the least they could do. :beer:

They thought they were going away to have a good time, shagging the local chicks and drinking cold beer. When them Zulu's turned up they were wishing to fuck they were back in a coalmine:beer:

3 hours ago, Bastion said:

Retarded 

Unreal

Tell ye what.....if the large supermarkets are kowtowing and going along with this pathetic crap.....if it happen's up here I'm tempted to fill my trolley witha barra load of grub and the last item I put through will be a ...........................................sponge or book...........then when they say....sorry we cannot accept that I will retort that if that's the case then I don't want anything then walk out!

1 minute ago, Harold said:

Tell ye what.....if the large supermarkets are kowtowing and going along with this pathetic crap.....if it happen's up here I'm tempted to fill my trolley witha barra load of grub and the last item I put through will be a ...........................................sponge or book...........then when they say....sorry we cannot accept that I will retort that if that's the case then I don't want anything then walk out!

Mate, I dont think Tesco are on board with this at all..... it must be their assembly?

I've fell out with Tesco anyway, putting folk in boxes due to what job they do again......

Fuck them..... back to the Spar

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Bastion said:

Mate, I dont think Tesco are on board with this at all..... it must be their assembly?

I've fell out with Tesco anyway, putting folk in boxes due to what job they do again......

Fuck them..... back to the Spar

Spar is expensive. And it's all shite