On This Day The IRA.......

Normski

i'm starting this thread today and will last for one year as it will then repeat

Everyone is welcome to have an input,i'm sick to my back teeth on seeing these cunts lauded by the Shinners all year round

If there is any whataboutery then i want admin to delete it,this thread is solely on what these cold blooded murderers done,nothing else

Have a read and watch the vids

It makes you think......this will be updated virtually everyday as they committed so much carnage to this wee country and on the mainland

To start today..... even after 30 yrs this is beyond belief,an ordinary catholic civilian who worked in the kitchen of this base turned into a human bomb and the mastermind behind it was machine gun Marty

4 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Norm.... do we really need this mate?

We all know they were cunts, cunts to their own side as much as the other....

Yes....it shows them for what they are and what they were

There are a lot of reports in this that are new to me

I’ve never hidden my beliefs Norm and if you get some kind of peace out of this then you go right ahead and do it. 

My son was born on the 23rd of October the anniversary of the Shankill Bombing. It sickens me to the stomach those responsible walk the streets but if that is the price we pay for peace and Norther Ireland remains part of the UK then I can live with that 

OK I didn’t live with it everyday but I lost a friend during the Troubles, I witnessed a 15 year old lad shot dead by those bastards at an 11th night bonfire . I hate those bastards with every part of me and the misery they inflicted on my forefathers land but they lost and they will never defeat us

As I said mate. If you believe it will help you in anyway then you go right ahead and do it. 

2 hours ago, No.8 said:

I’ve never hidden my beliefs Norm and if you get some kind of peace out of this then you go right ahead and do it. 

My son was born on the 23rd of October the anniversary of the Shankill Bombing. It sickens me to the stomach those responsible walk the streets but if that is the price we pay for peace and Norther Ireland remains part of the UK then I can live with that 

OK I didn’t live with it everyday but I lost a friend during the Troubles, I witnessed a 15 year old lad shot dead by those bastards at an 11th night bonfire . I hate those bastards with every part of me and the misery they inflicted on my forefathers land but they lost and they will never defeat us

As I said mate. If you believe it will help you in anyway then you go right ahead and do it. 

I had an experience with one of their bombs at the tender age of 4 and still a very vivid memory 48 yrs later,i can still see it like it was yesterday

This thread will have an in-depth look at what the provos were really about for the next year,a lot of archive footage and newspaper articles

It is an eye opener

9 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Out of interest....

Do you only agree, after SA backed Norm above......?

No mate, I come on the forum for light hearted banter. What SA does is his business. 

This is a little heavy for me but each to their own. 

I will just opt out like I do in other threads I don't like. 

9 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

No mate, I come on the forum for light hearted banter. What SA does is his business. 

This is a little heavy for me but each to their own. 

I will just opt out like I do in other threads I don't like. 

100% agree.