Threads Evolving or Not?

I have a question as in it seems ok for some threads to evolve and others must stay on topic.

That is fine, BB owns the forum and can do as he likes, but it would be helpful if we knew what threads can evolve and what cannot?

It will avoid confusion, warnings etc. 

33 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I have a question as in it seems ok for some threads to evolve and others must stay on topic.

That is fine, BB owns the forum and can do as he likes, but it would be helpful if we knew what threads can evolve and what cannot?

It will avoid confusion, warnings etc. 

You confused about something Mags? A warning maybe?

In answer to the thread title....I personally don't mind if a thread evolves...fuck, I'm as guilty as anyone for veering off the route....but there comes a point where it all develops into argy bargy and can escalate to where insults are made and I don't think any of us wants that to happen. It is basically down to BB, myself or Mak to make a judgement/decision as to whether we think it could get to that point which is when certainly myself would make an initial request for it to cease and get back on topic. Thereafter if the request is not adhered to then further action can/will be taken....Hate going down that route but......

5 minutes ago, Harold said:

fuck off Mags....that's off topic...lol

Well to get back on topic Mags, most threads wander a bit. Even the hangman thread got way off topic a short while ago. It's when threads start leading to Tit for Tat that it gets boring and disagreable for other members trying to stay on topic. IMO a lot of threads are pure shite which is the reason i don't reply to most:beer: 

15 minutes ago, sployal said:

Well to get back on topic Mags, most threads wander a bit. Even the hangman thread got way off topic a short while ago. It's when threads start leading to Tit for Tat that it gets boring and disagreable for other members trying to stay on topic. IMO a lot of threads are pure shite which is the reason i don't reply to most:beer: 

I guess we have Cazza to thank for that. 

2 minutes ago, Cazza said:

I am a human being with feelings too like everyone else.... So please respect that.

Think it’s pretty clear Harold was saying “No Need” and I agree