Man United vs Arsenal

Guest Red Devil

Guest Red Devil

Can't wait for Sunday, think we're finding form now and everyone is finally over their summer holidays and fully match fit. Huge game this one as it will be a big indicator of where we could be at this season. 

If we win this one and we put on a good run until Christmas I think the VVD injury and City's lack of strikers could leave the race wide open for other clubs. 

We've lost two but everyone has now lost and drawn so we've not really lost ground if we win our game in hand. 

I expect the following line up. 

De Gea, Shaw, Lindelof, Maguire, Wan Bissaka, Mctominey, Matic, Fernandes, Rashford, Greenwood and Cavani

No Martal due to suspension. 

Guest Red Devil
7 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

2-2

Hope not we need a win and this one is a must.

Think we've got too much attacking quality for them myself, Fernandes is a constant menace, Cavani will score goals, Greenwood only needs a sniff. 

And to top it off Rashford is finally becoming the player we believed he'd be from his early promise. 

Genuinelly believe a weight has been lifted off him with all the good publicity he's had recently. 

Guest Red Devil
13 minutes ago, Bastion said:

United are dreadful..... struggling with basic passing.....

Only one team look like winning this......

Dunno why but half time could be crucial, we need to make adjustments to the team. 

Maybe Cavani through the middle with Rashford and Greenwood off him. 

If you take off either Fred or Mctominey you leave Fernandes and Pogba, far too open. 

Pogba has to go for me, bench his arse.

Hoping we snatch it. 

Edited by Red Devil

3 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Dunno why but half time could be crucial, we need to make adjustments to the team. 

Maybe Cavani through the middle with Rashford and Greenwood off him. 

If you take off either Fred or Mctominey you leave Fernandes and Pogba, far too open. 

Pogba has to go for me, bench his arse.

Hoping we snatch it. 

Agree regards Pogba.... we always look stronger without him.....

I actually saidvthat too my eldest regards Cavani.... with Greenwood and Rash either side....

9 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Agree regards Pogba.... we always look stronger without him.....

I actually saidvthat too my eldest regards Cavani.... with Greenwood and Rash either side....

simply curiosity Bastion...does the lad follow Utd also ?

• Administrator
On 30/10/2020 at 21:42, Red Devil said:

Can't wait for Sunday, think we're finding form now and everyone is finally over their summer holidays and fully match fit. Huge game this one as it will be a big indicator of where we could be at this season. 

If we win this one and we put on a good run until Christmas I think the VVD injury and City's lack of strikers could leave the race wide open for other clubs. 

We've lost two but everyone has now lost and drawn so we've not really lost ground if we win our game in hand. 

I expect the following line up. 

De Gea, Shaw, Lindelof, Maguire, Wan Bissaka, Mctominey, Matic, Fernandes, Rashford, Greenwood and Cavani

No Martal due to suspension. 

17 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Actually think that's it for me, I've lost faith in Ole. 

Time for a change in the hot seat. 

I love football fans haha. But I totally.undeestand where your coming from. United do need a new gaffer. Constantly under performing. 

Guest Red Devil
21 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I love football fans haha. But I totally.undeestand where your coming from. United do need a new gaffer. Constantly under performing. 

Today was that important, a win and we were looking to build momentum. Lose and we are looking at a long hard season. 

It's the manner of the performance and the overall league form since the start of the new season. 

Rashford, Martial, Greenwood, Cavani Fernandes, Mata, Van De Beek. 

All attacking players, all look lost with the system we play.

We will still pick up and fight for top four but after the PSG and Red Bull Lipzig results I expected better from us. Totally out played, totally out managed. 

You can see where Arsenal are going with the way they play but you can't see what the game plan is with United. It's like he tried something once, it came off and let's go with that next game. Arteta has a playing system, the high press and pressure when off the ball.

Maybe time to move him on.