The forum Union

Guest Red Devil

Guest Red Devil

The whole Caz situation has got me thinking, the moderating team are doing a good job of running the forum but maybe taking on board what other forum members think and feel on a certain situation, event or member banning can help solve a situation like this to everyone's liking. 

I know I've been at the centre of one of the forums longest running sagas so I'm fully aware I'd have been the centre of one of these proposed discussions but I think if a member is elected to be a so called union leader members could approach them with their concerns or suggestions for the forum and he/she could the approach the three members that help run the forum. 

This way the powers that be can be left to run the forum without constant hassle and harassment but also get a better idea of people's opinions and wishes as the union leader will be the go between. 

Edited by Red Devil

15 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

The whole Caz situation has got me thinking, the moderating team are doing a good job of running the forum but maybe taking on board what other forum members think and feel on a certain situation, event or member banning can help solve a situation like this to everyone's liking. 

I know I've been at the centre of one of the forums longest running sagas so I'm fully aware I'd have been the centre of one of these proposed discussions but I think if a member is elected to be a so called union leader members could approach them with their concerns or suggestions for the forum and he/she could the approach the three members that help run the forum. 

This way the powers that be can be left to run the forum without constant hassle and harassment but also get a better idea of people's opinions and wishes as the union leader will be the go between. 

Have you been on the razz with Frank Gallagher fella?

11 minutes ago, Bastion said:

I honestly think it would be a shitstorm....

Can you imagine the mayhem if The forum was split between you and SA v Mags, Caz and UNIQUE?

I think its run very well, I also like how transparent it is,  so everyone knows whats going on.....very few forums do that. 

I think me mags and cazz could take them. But I'm always confident 👍😎👍

Guest Red Devil
2 minutes ago, Normski said:

Have you been on the razz with Frank Gallagher fella?

No just read the last of the member of the month thread and SA said why don't we put it to the vote and it just gave me a brainwave. 

Obviously it isn't agreed with but then that's what discussion is all about isn't it. 

As for the Frank Gallagher comment 😂

I will let that cheeky dig slide pal, I wouldn't be seen dead with old Frank, more likely be sat with the Maguires. 

Guest Red Devil
1 minute ago, Bastion said:

You might..... maybe Caz would Ragdoll RD....

But SA would throw Mags about like an empty Tracksuit.....

I'd imagine Caz coming at me with a big pair of the metal scissors you see in horror movies. 

What is ragdolling by the way, I assume your talking fighting reference and not shagging. 

18 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Moderators are in place to run the forum and make decisions, no need of 'middle men' your proposition has no sense mate:beer:

Guest Red Devil
1 minute ago, sployal said:

Moderators are in place to run the forum and make decisions, no need of 'middle men' your proposition has no sense mate:beer:

Fair enough, like the people of Great Britain we shall remain without a voice 😂

I think Andy Burnham has got me all politically fired up. 

7 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

I'd imagine Caz coming at me with a big pair of the metal scissors you see in horror movies. 

What is ragdolling by the way, I assume your talking fighting reference and not shagging. 

Threw about like a ragdoll.....

Guest Red Devil
1 minute ago, Bastion said:

Threw about like a ragdoll.....

She'd have to be a pretty big women to throw me about mate 😂

Or you suggesting she's a pretty big bloke 😂

Guest Red Devil
3 minutes ago, Harold said:

Burnham is a Labour cunt!

😂 

Mate I don't really do politics really, bit like Religion it try stear clear of anything that annoys me.