UK Terror Attack Level Raised!!!

boro_boy

• Administrator

SEVERE
meaning an attack is now seen as 'highly likely'.

No doubt these attacks will come from people who have been let into the country from Europe via the channel! And probably by someone who is on some kind of watch list!

Guest Red Devil

Well they are gonna be hard pressed to cause much hassle other than supermarkets cause no fucker is gonna be out and about during lockdown. 

2 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Well they are gonna be hard pressed to cause much hassle other than supermarkets cause no fucker is gonna be out and about during lockdown. 

Only thing that ever concerned me, was an attack on a school....

Wouldn't put it past the cunts

Guest Red Devil
19 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Bloody hell mate I don't even want that thought in my head. 

Still recall Dunblane all them years ago, such a tragic, horrific and evil act. 

To me there is nothing worse. 

17 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Bloody hell mate I don't even want that thought in my head. 

Still recall Dunblane all them years ago, such a tragic, horrific and evil act. 

To me there is nothing worse. 

Beslan...... spelling ?

Always stayed with me..... Unbelievable. 

50 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

cause no fucker is gonna be out and about during lockdown. 

whit ?...you wanna see the canal towpath at the back of my gaff.....when lockdown was first introduced in March ?...it was chocca mate....cunts out walking/cycling for their daily excercise....fucking cyclists coming from Glasgow/Edinburgh with no respect for anyone else on the canal..........no doubt if it comes into force again up here, the same will happen. Fuck off back to your own areas you cunts!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

whit ?...you wanna see the canal towpath at the back of my gaff.....when lockdown was first introduced in March ?...it was chocca mate....cunts out walking/cycling for their daily excercise....fucking cyclists coming from Glasgow/Edinburgh with no respect for anyone else on the canal..........no doubt if it comes into force again up here, the same will happen. Fuck off back to your own areas you cunts!!!!!!

Same here mate.....

The Frankies couldn't wait to hit the coast, buy a beg of chips, sit on the prom..... then  fuck aff back to Belfast.

Cunts.

Guest Red Devil
12 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

i wonder if you would get done if you killed a terrorist 

Not a chance, if you were doing it in defence of a large number of people I think you'd be lauded a hero. 

13 hours ago, Bastion said:

They already tried that but crashed the van a bit further up the road as a car pulled out from a side street? As they accelerated. Two Asian men but couldn't be proved it was an 'attack' which they denied. However, they had links to hate preachers and extremist groups. Can't remember where it was but the CPS couldn't prosecute as all the evidence couldn't be linked.

11 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

i wonder if you would get done if you killed a terrorist 

In the UK it would be murder.... Australia it would be self defence and another 'bong' out the way.

Guest Red Devil
1 minute ago, Cazza said:

They already tried that but crashed the van a bit further up the road as a car pulled out from a side street? As they accelerated. Two Asian men but couldn't be proved it was an 'attack' which they denied. However, they had links to hate preachers and extremist groups. Can't remember where it was but the CPS couldn't prosecute as all the evidence couldn't be linked.

Was that in the UK I don't remember that. 

Scumbags.