Jump to content

The New James Bond


Normski

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Makdee said:

But she won’t be James Bond though she may be Jane Bond though 

not trying to be controversial mate but why ? I'm talking about the entire concept.....considering how the woke snowflakes get away with any old shite....appears the cunts can do as they wish...colour, name......Fuck commonsense Mak.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
3 minutes ago, Harold said:

not trying to be controversial mate but why ? I'm talking about the entire concept.....considering how the woke snowflakes get away with any old shite....appears the cunts can do as they wish...colour, name......Fuck commonsense Mak.

Yeah I get what you are saying mate but I would be surprised if they didn’t change the name. It’s a pointless exercise imo Mate. As has been said Fleming will be spinning  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Wise move. 😂😂😂😂😂

It's all good mate. Trump cost Republicans the election not Republicans. Elect a good leader and they will be back in 4 years. 👍

all political comments go you know where mate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Wise move. 😂😂😂😂😂

It's all good mate. Trump cost Republicans the election not Republicans. Elect a good leader and they will be back in 4 years. 👍

Bullshit Mags. The MSM liberals and hatred against Trump since his 2016 victory over Hilary Clinton may have cost him this election. You know yourself that Trump is the 'man' to lead America but you chose to go 'left' in this thread to draw attention to yourself. As other members have said before, you are a poor soul seeking friendship through controversy, things don't work that way mate. 

Another thing, this is not over yet by any means. Trump is a 'winner' and this election result has a lot more surprises in store:beer:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, sployal said:

Bullshit Mags. The MSM liberals and hatred against Trump since his 2016 victory over Hilary Clinton may have cost him this election. You know yourself that Trump is the 'man' to lead America but you chose to go 'left' in this thread to draw attention to yourself. As other members have said before, you are a poor soul seeking friendship through controversy, things don't work that way mate. 

Another thing, this is not over yet by any means. Trump is a 'winner' and this election result has a lot more surprises in store:beer:

keep them in the appropriate thread mate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    7.1k
    Total Topics
    181.4k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    849
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    merak77
    Newest Member
    merak77
    Joined
  • New users  2 New users online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...