Everton vs Man United

Guest Red Devil

Guest Red Devil

Just don't know what to expect, we've been terrible the last few games but every few games we have a belter and you start to think the team is back in business. 

Surely this has got to be the final nail in the coffin if we lose this one. 

I don't know if Telles is back but even if he isn't I'd go five at the back and try and grind out a result against an Everton side I expect to improve on their last two performances. 

De Gea

AWB

Maguire

Lindelof

Shaw

Williams

Mctominey 

Fred

Fernandes 

Martial 

Rashford

7 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Just don't know what to expect, we've been terrible the last few games but every few games we have a belter and you start to think the team is back in business. 

I don't know if Telles is back but even if he isn't I'd go five at the back and try and grind out a result against an Everton side I expect to improve on their last two performances. 

De Gea

AWB

Maguire

Lindelof

Shaw

Williams

Mctominey 

Fred

Fernandes 

Martial 

Rashford

Could win 3.....could get humped 3.....

Depending on which team turns up......

Guest Red Devil
Just now, Bastion said:

Could win 3.....could get humped 3.....

Depending on which team turns up......

We need a win so badly its going to be huge pressure on the players knowing the amount of pressure is mounting on Ole. 

You might even have players who fancy playing under Poch. 

One thing that worries me is if Ole goes does the next manager have to try and get the best out of Pogba? 

I'd rather he be gone than Ole if I'm honest. 

1 minute ago, Red Devil said:

We need a win so badly its going to be huge pressure on the players knowing the amount of pressure is mounting on Ole. 

One thing that worries me is if Ole goes does the next manager have to try and get the best out of Pogba? 

Pog is a pollution 

Yeah I think pogba should leave. He has had chance after chance and yet he is not the same player we saw at juve. Why is the Dutch kid not getting any games is he injured

16 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

I think Utd will win 2-0

4 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

He needs to leave if he is just a negative force in the dressing room.... Plenty of players who want o play for Utd. And there's the word, 'PLAY'

Guest Red Devil
Just now, UNIQUE said:

Yeah I think pogba should leave. He has had chance after chance and yet he is not the same player we saw at juve. Why is the Dutch kid not getting any games is he injured

Fernandes plays in the same position mate. I don't see why he can't play both if I'm honest. 

You could play two holding midfielders Fernandes and VDB left and right attacking midfield and have two strikers in Martial and Rashford. 

Starting to already look like Cavani has taken Ighalo's role as never used attacker only good for a ten minute run out. 

Fernandes plays in the same position mate. I don't see why he can't play both if I'm honest. 

You could play two holding midfielders Fernandes and VDB left and right attacking midfield and have two strikers in Martial and Rashford. 

Starting to already look like Cavani has taken Ighalo's role as never used attacker only good for a ten minute run out. 

Yeah I thought cavani was a strange signing tbh

Guest Red Devil
2 minutes ago, Cazza said:

He needs to leave if he is just a negative force in the dressing room.... Plenty of players who want o play for Utd. And there's the word, 'PLAY'

Don't think he's negative in the changing room, players love him. 

He just isn't as good as he thinks he is and he seems incapable of playing football in a structured system. He just wants to play as if he's playing in a playground but he's not that good at carrying the ball, it's a myth that he can do that, his best football is played one or two touch. 

He hasn't got the brain to do that though, he's incapable. 

Guest Red Devil
4 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

Yeah I thought cavani was a strange signing tbh

Snatching at players mate, sad thing is get him fit and he'd score goals with the right supply. 

He won't get a chance though as Ole is obsessed with Martial through the middle. 

5 minutes ago, Catsmother said:

So do you all think OGS will get the sack if he loses here?

By modern soccer standards I'm surprised he's lasted this long, but then depends who they have their eye on and if they're lined up.

5 minutes ago, Cazza said:

By modern soccer standards I'm surprised he's lasted this long, but then depends who they have their eye on and if they're lined up.

You hit the nail on the head nowadays it’s about instant success. When you think it took Ferguson 4 years to win his first trophy at Manchester United 

58 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Don't think he's negative in the changing room, players love him. 

He just isn't as good as he thinks he is and he seems incapable of playing football in a structured system. He just wants to play as if he's playing in a playground but he's not that good at carrying the ball, it's a myth that he can do that, his best football is played one or two touch. 

He hasn't got the brain to do that though, he's incapable. 

If he's not performing or producing then he is not on ball (sorry for the cliché) and maybe time to move on.

Guest Red Devil
2 minutes ago, Cazza said:

If he's not performing or producing then he is not on ball (sorry for the cliché) and maybe time to move on.

That might be the case but... 

1. we bought him for 90 million and won't sell for any less, unfortunately no one will pay that fee. 

2. He's on mega contract that will limit the clubs able to sign him. 

3. His reputation as a player is declining faster than a downhill skier. 

4. He knows to protect their investment United will be forced to offer him a new deal and that will be on improved terms. 

5. Covid has stunted the financial landscape of world football

So basically we're forced to see another manager attempt to get the best out of the enigma that is Paul Pogba. 

4 minutes ago, Makdee said:

You hit the nail on the head nowadays it’s about instant success. When you think it took Ferguson 4 years to win his first trophy at Manchester United 

Brendan Bolton lasted three years at Carlton, who are the laughing stock shittruck team.... Generally it's beloved he had crap draft entry choices and poor recruitment. He made no finals and only won sixteen games, losing 61. He was sacked after the defeat to Essendon, a hard bitter pill for any blue to handle.