American Murder: The Family Next Door....Netflix

Normski

Yeah mate, I seen this a few weeks ago. Absolutely crazy. 

DO NOT READ ON IF YOU DO NOT WANT SPOILERS: 

The fact he goes the whole way through so cold blooded and not even phased by it is baffling, absolute psycho.

Then to confess right at the end so to avoid the death penalty. Absolute cunt. 

There wasn't even a reason for it, yeah he was cheating and wanted to be with his new Mrs but why not just do what everyone else does and divorce your Mrs? Absolute sicko.

The documentary however was very well done, surprising how much real footage they had, very eerie.  

Edited by Winston Ingram

28 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Yeah mate, I seen this a few weeks ago. Absolutely crazy. 

DO NOT READ ON IF YOU DO NOT WANT SPOILERS: 

The fact he goes the whole way through so cold blooded and not even phased by it is baffling, absolute psycho.

Then to confess right at the end so to avoid the death penalty. Absolute cunt. 

There wasn't even a reason for it, yeah he was cheating and wanted to be with his new Mrs but why not just do what everyone else does and divorce your Mrs? Absolute sicko.

The documentary however was very well done, surprising how much real footage they had, very eerie.  

That's what makes it more sadder,lots of actual footage of the 2 kids,how the fuck could he murder them,they were beautiful kids who adored him

His brother called it early on when they first saw they were missing,saying he was 2 nervous and something didn't seem right

6 minutes ago, Catsmother said:

Yeah I have watched it too, He tried to blame his wife for killing the kids. I honestly would have just thrown him to the sharks.

You knew straightaway after he said he killed her after she killed  them

No one would have disposed of their 2 little angels if it was the case......especuallly into a fucking oil tank......#EvilCunt

1 hour ago, Normski said:

That's what makes it more sadder,lots of actual footage of the 2 kids,how the fuck could he murder them,they were beautiful kids who adored him

His brother called it early on when they first saw they were missing,saying he was 2 nervous and something didn't seem right

Yeah one of the worst bits was when he was telling the story of how he smothered the first one and then when he went to do the same to the second one she said something like "Don't do it daddy." (can't remember the exact words) but how the fuck could you still do it after that. Absolute screwball.

17 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Yeah one of the worst bits was when he was telling the story of how he smothered the first one and then when he went to do the same to the second one she said something like "Don't do it daddy." (can't remember the exact words) but how the fuck could you still do it after that. Absolute screwball.

She was preggers roo

On 10/11/2020 at 23:58, Normski said:

True story for anyone who hasn't saw it....cunt should suffer excruciating pain til his death

Those 2 little girls😡

We live in a fucked up world

Watched it a few weeks ago.

I can’t get the bit with daughter pleading with him to stop out of my head. 

Heartbreaking absolutely heartbreaking 

12 minutes ago, No.8 said:

Watched it a few weeks ago.

I can’t get the bit with daughter pleading with him to stop out of my head. 

Heartbreaking absolutely heartbreaking 

I don't know anything about this but from what i read in this thread it sounds gruesome. Will stay away.

On 17/11/2020 at 17:26, Normski said:

You knew straightaway after he said he killed her after she killed  them

No one would have disposed of their 2 little angels if it was the case......especuallly into a fucking oil tank......#EvilCunt

Yep, He is one evil prick. Hope someone gets hold of him and beats the crap out of him. Can't even imagine what must go on inside the head of scum like him.

10 hours ago, Catsmother said:

Yep, He is one evil prick. Hope someone gets hold of him and beats the crap out of him. Can't even imagine what must go on inside the head of scum like him.

I'm sorta hoping he's found hanged in his cell