Scottish League Cup 20/21

No.8

Biggest game in Scotland for me tonight outside of one involving Rangers.

Presbeyterian Renfrewshire v Timmy infested inbred Inverclyde!!!

orherwise known as 

St Mirren v Morton 

Bit of a dilemma as we have Josh McPake playing for the rancid inbreds!!

24 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Yeah mate, Celtic, Rangers, Livingston, Aberdeen, Hibs, Dunfermline, Motherwell, Hearts were the seeded teams 

Dunfermline seeded above St Mirren and St Johnstone?

Hearts as well 😂 Both in the league below 

Anyway. Falkirk away means yet another plastic pitch to deal with. Three stand stadium and winds all over the place. 

Falkirk was fun back in the Brockville days but not so much for the football more the fun we had Before , sometimes during and especially after the games

1 minute ago, No.8 said:

Dunfermline seeded above St Mirren and St Johnstone?

Hearts as well 😂 Both in the league below 

Yeah mate the seeding works by the 4 teams that were in Europe : so Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen and Motherwell. And then the 4 top teams in the group stage so Hearts, Hibs, Dunfermline and Livi who won all 4 games.  Then the unseeded are 4 other group winners and the 4 best runners up. 

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

probably lifted you.....lol

You wouldn’t have caught me back in the day 😂

Stirling Albion v Rangers at Brockville. Fun times 😂 To this day I don’t know how we got away with it. Two of us decided we would take on Falkirk ourselves. Seemed like a good idea at the time .... LD could do that to you 😂

Was talking to a pal about this the other day. We all thought we were bullet proof back then 

8 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Yeah mate the seeding works by the 4 teams that were in Europe : so Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen and Motherwell. And then the 4 top teams in the group stage so Hearts, Hibs, Dunfermline and Livi who won all 4 games.  Then the unseeded are 4 other group winners and the 4 best runners up. 

Yeh that makes sense. I see Ross County unseeded as well. 

16 minutes ago, No.8 said:

Anyway. Falkirk away means yet another plastic pitch to deal with. Three stand stadium and winds all over the place. 

Falkirk was fun back in the Brockville days but not so much for the football more the fun we had Before , sometimes during and especially after the games

Yeah it was a place I enjoyed usually after the game 😁

• 2 weeks later...

I take there will be wholesale changes come Sunday

McLaughlin 

Tav

Goldson

Helander

Bassey

Jack

Kamara

Aribo

Hagi

Itten

Defoe

——-
Maybe even see young Patterson and Mayo getting a chance. If Jones and Edmundson hadnt fucked up they would probably be there. I keep forgetting about Greg Stewart and Barker. They might get some game time 

48 minutes ago, No.8 said:

I take there will be wholesale changes come Sunday

McLaughlin 

Tav

Goldson

Helander

Bassey

Jack

Kamara

Aribo

Hagi

Itten

Defoe

——-
Maybe even see young Patterson and Mayo getting a chance. If Jones and Edmundson hadnt fucked up they would probably be there. I keep forgetting about Greg Stewart and Barker. They might get some game time 

Patterson won’t be included he is self isolating after the Scotland u21s Covid debacle 

Shame for Patterson. From the little I’ve seen he looks a great prospect and natural successor to Tav

Is Mayo available?

He has to give Bassey a start 

I’d try and rest as many of the internationalists as possible as they’ve had a hectic schedule recently and we are going into a vital run of games leading up the game on the 2nd. They better not let us down on that day!!!