Jump to content

Burying the hatchet thread.... Spread the love and bring the peace.


Guest

Recommended Posts

Just starting off a new thread to try and bury the hatchet with certain members and bring some peace and harmony to the forum.... I am a sarcastic minx and if that offends then I'm sorry but many of you have got on my back where the defence mechanism has kicked in.... And yes, some days I am a sensitive little soul as my world like many of you is hard, sometimes lonely and just horrible. We can all make excuses in this world and I feel the current world climate means we should all make an effort to bury the hatchet and live as one community with the only difference being the teams we support.

Hope you all share the same inclination?

Love, peas and vegetable rights Cazza x

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Just starting off a new thread to try and bury the hatchet with certain members and bring some peace and harmony to the forum.... I am a sarcastic minx and if that offends then I'm sorry but many of you have got on my back where the defence mechanism has kicked in.... And yes, some days I am a sensitive little soul as my world like many of you is hard, sometimes lonely and just horrible. We can all make excuses in this world and I feel the current world climate means we should all make an effort to bury the hatchet and live as one community with the only difference being the teams we support.

Hope you all share the same inclination?

Love, peas and vegetable rights Cazza x

Let me sleep on it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Red Devil

All good with me Caz, I think the past is the past and we should all move on. 

Enjoyed talking to your recently as I feel you're making an effort to slow it down a bit. 

Plus you were pretty complementry 😅😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Red Devil said:

All good with me Caz, I think the past is the past and we should all move on. 

Enjoyed talking to your recently as I feel you're making an effort to slow it down a bit. 

Plus you were pretty complementry 😅😉

All good, although no one was that complimentary about me.... At best just MILF.

I'm sure the cookies can swing the vote. 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, superally said:

You really are not the only one with a hard life,

As I said.... "And yes, some days I am a sensitive little soul as my world like many of you is hard"

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Red Devil
5 minutes ago, Cazza said:

All good, although no one was that complimentary about me.... At best just MILF.

I'm sure the cookies can swing the vote. 😉

Cookies? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, superally said:

I suggest if you want to bury the hatchet, you do so by your action's and post's. You really are not the only one with a hard life, so no sympathy on the score from me. It's how you deal with it.

Spot on mate.

I mean it isn't like she lives in Birmingham FFS! 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Red Devil said:

Cookies? 

 

Yes sweet biscuit like things that put weight on around the arse, hips and thighs but taste great.

Sorry for the sarcasm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, superally said:

I suggest if you want to bury the hatchet, you do so by your action's and post's. You really are not the only one with a hard life, so no sympathy on the score from me. It's how you deal with it.

 

1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Spot on mate.

I mean it isn't like she lives in Birmingham FFS! 😂

Is Birmingham that much of a shit deal to live in.... ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Cazza said:

As I said.... "And yes, some days I am a sensitive little soul as my world like many of you is hard"

 

 

5 minutes ago, Cazza said:

 

Is Birmingham that much of a shit deal to live in.... ?

Like I said, I will judge you by your action's. 

Impression so far- 0/10.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    7.1k
    Total Topics
    181.2k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    846
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    merak77
    Newest Member
    merak77
    Joined
  • New users  0 New users online in the last 24 hours

    No new users

×
×
  • Create New...