Leigh Griffiths Is A Cunt

Normski

The McGregor Tweet was before he liked the tweet about Laff. Although still very strange, by the time it would be 15 mins before we kicked off our biggest game in 10 years. 

Absolutely no sympathy for him though, he has always been a horrible little cunt. 

I still remember him starting the song in the Hibs pub saying "Rudi Skacel is a fucking refugee", then going on to deny it cause you couldn't see him singing it. Absolute scum of the lowest order. 

11 minutes ago, jezza said:

Robbie Mckenize is obviously a little runt. Scotland make it to a major tournament for the first time in 800 years and his first thought is about Lafferty😂

your 7th word is spelled incorrectly Jez.

20 minutes ago, jezza said:

Cunt is over used

not with these scum cunts (and others I could think of) mate....lol....each to their own though.

20 minutes ago, jezza said:

How things with you mate? Been a while since I've been on

things are just dandy Jez....you should bounce in more often my man. Next time you're on the other place.....would you pm Dirk & Claret and pass on my best wishes to them....decent guys.....Not on open forum but a pm....would be appreciated mate.

8 minutes ago, Harold said:

not with these scum cunts (and others I could think of) mate....lol....each to their own though.

things are just dandy Jez....you should bounce in more often my man. Next time you're on the other place.....would you pm Dirk & Claret and pass on my best wishes to them....decent guys.....Not on open forum but a pm....would be appreciated mate.

Clarets missing and I dont really converse with dirk diggler, i'll send him a message though. JT and Monkey have set up another forum after drama on ff. Usual wankers involved

Stick it up your bangle cunt

Leigh Griffiths apologises for liking tweet showing Kyle Lafferty in tears and denies mocking death of Northern Ireland striker’s sister

Leigh Griffiths has issued an apology to Kyle Lafferty after facing an online backlash for liking a picture of the Northern Ireland striker looking upset.

The former Rangers and Hearts frontman decided to play for Northern Ireland just days after the death of his sister, Sonia, but failed to help his country book a place at next summer’s European Championships with Ian Barraclough’s men losing to Slovakia in their play-off tie.

The devastated 33-year-old – who carried his elder sibling’s coffin at her funeral last week – was pictured looking crestfallen again at the final whistle as Michal Duris’ goal sent the visitors through at Windsor Park.

Celtic and Scotland striker Griffiths has drawn heavy criticism after liking the anguished image of his one-time Old Firm sparring partner on Twitter.

Now the frontman – who has subsequently deleted his Twitter account – insists he did not mean to offend the Lafferty family.

Griffiths – who scored one of the penalties in the shoot-out triumph over Serbia which saw Scotland clinch their place at the Euros – posted on Instagram: “Not that I should have to, but after what I’m seeing on social media I feel I need to.

"After last night’s win, I want to state that I was NOT slagging Kyle Lafferty for losing a family member, that is the lowest of the low and not the type of person I am.

“The picture was in a Northern Ireland strip and the fact they DIDN’T qualify and we did, which has been a huge achievement for the entire nation!

“Everyone gets carried away and people think I liked it because his sister died, absolutely not.

“We won, they didn’t, we’ve been mocked for years about failure, but we did it.

“I want to APOLOGISE unreservedly for any MISUNDERSTANDING there has been towards Kyle and his family. Don’t deserve what I’ve been sent, but I’ve had enough and something needed to be said on the matter!”

Lafferty wore a T-shirt with a picture of his sister as he warmed up for Thursday night’s clash.

Sonia, 41, died last Thursday morning in a Belfast hospital after being in poor health for some time.

9 minutes ago, Normski said:

“Everyone gets carried away and people think I liked it because his sister died, absolutely not.

Also, for what it is worth, I think this bit of the apology is correct. I don't think he is liking it cause his sister passed away. I think he is liking it cause its a picture of Laff crying who he hates. He is a big Hibs and Celtic man, Laff is a big Rangers man, and they are both very outspoken and wind ups on the pitch, so its obvious they aren't going to like each other. 

He would have more respect from me if he said " I apologise that this has been taken that way, that is not what it was about. I offer condolences to him and his family at this time. I liked the picture of him crying because we don't get on, simple as that". 

Having said that, still poor timing to like a tweet of a guy who is devastated not solely because he didn't qualify but because of what happened only a few days ago. So in summary, he is still a cunt. 

8 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

I don't think any apology that starts "Not that I should have to" null and voids the rest of the apology. 

Also saying it was slagging them for not qualifying doesn't really make sense because we didn't qualify at their expense. 

It wasn't an apology....he was simply caught out and publicly outed. I wouldn't spit on his words...cunt that he is!

Somebody is going to end up getting into trouble for doing him and like his shitbag cowardly grassing bastard club manager the compliant MSM will portray him as the victim

Sorry but if you go about shouting your mouth off and trying to antagonise people then I have zero sympathy if you get hit a slap