London Calling

Angel

22 minutes ago, Angel said:

Hello to everyone. My name is Angela and I am from London.

Charlton Athletic are my boys. 

good afternoon Angela....welcome to our most sophisticated forum. Lots up for discussion so hopefully see plenty input by yourself. Such a friendly bunch in here I hope you're not too overwhelmed. Post away and enjoy.....I'll contact the site owner boro boy and ask him to make a badge available for your profile.

3 hours ago, Harold said:

good afternoon Angela....welcome to our most sophisticated forum. Lots up for discussion so hopefully see plenty input by yourself. Such a friendly bunch in here I hope you're not too overwhelmed. Post away and enjoy.....I'll contact the site owner boro boy and ask him to make a badge available for your profile.

What a load of bollox 🤣 friendly bunch my ass we hate eachother and argue daily. 🤣🤣🤣

33 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

And we have another lady joined up. My good looks and charm does bring them in. Hi Angela I am unique and I'm also from London in fact I live a few miles from Charlton. Welcome to the mad house 😀

That is nice to know. Do you like tea and cake?

Guest Red Devil
7 minutes ago, Angel said:

Thanks Winston, I am not a bot, but I do have a nice bot!

Now we know your not a real women as a women wouldn't say that without knowing people first and even then she'd have to be a bit weird. 

So I think we have a guy pretending to be a female.. 🙄

Edited by Red Devil

2 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Now we know your not a real women as a women wouldn't say that without knowing people first and even then she'd have to be a bit weird. 

perhaps she just likes to share info mate....ye never know.

5 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

When I took a shower this morning all of my bits looked female, so not sure why you think I am weird?

I was just trying to be light hearted with Winston. I am above 18 and can share what I want. Not sure why you felt the need to judge me. 

Guest Red Devil
3 minutes ago, Angel said:

When I took a shower this morning all of my bits looked female, so not sure why you think I am weird?

I was just trying to be light hearted with Winston. I am above 18 and can share what I want. Not sure why you felt the need to judge me. 

I'm sorry angel just wondered why you've used a photo off the Internet as your profile photo.... 

Screenshot_20201114_175243_com.android.chrome.jpg

10 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

I'm sorry angel just wondered why you've used a photo off the Internet as your profile photo.... 

Screenshot_20201114_175243_com.android.chrome.jpg

Er I wasn't comfortable posting a picture of myself as a brand new member? I didn't realise I had to post my own picture? I thought avatars were ok? My mistake. 

You searched for my profile picture on the internet? That is very creepy if I am honest. 

Edited by Angel