Rangers v Aberdeen

No.8

I really hope we tear these cunts apart.....Ricky Foster in the rags earlier this week saying this will be Rangers real test....doubt he has been on the evo stick.....lol. Just for Gers fans info.....there is a Rangers ladies game on BBC IPlayer at 2pm....

Forfar Farmington v Rangers Women
Scottish Women's Premier League

His Mrs will be kicking his wee baws as she’s one of the most outspoken‘Celebrity’ fans. 

If that’s all he said I don’t see much wrong with it. It will be another test and I’d take a scrappy 1-0 right now!

Aberdeen have been playing well and from what I hear they were unlucky in the semi final against Celtic. They have Cosgrove back and he loves a goal against us. 

We have many players returning from international football. Thankfully we have the extra day to recover 

I expect Celtic to win by a couple BUT if the Hibs can take something what a massive boost for the players. 

Ill be optimistic and go 3-1 Rangers 

1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Huge game this....Rangers get 3 points and surely the league is over? 

No way it’s not even Christmas yet. It gives us something to build in if we win. Way to early to be talking about the league won

Very comfortable first 45.....If Morelos is to play this new role then he'll have to sharpen up the accuracy of his lay offs. Overall though a very professional, controlled performance. Being the greedy cunt that I am at times....I'd like at least a couple more for the Gers....