Naked Attraction

Guest Red Devil

Guest Red Devil

Can't believe it has made it to another series but jesus it's funny. 

First episode of the new series and the first lad up picking is a virgin. Brilliant TV as I think he realises he's gay when faced with 6 naked women. 

9 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

First episode of the new series and the first lad up picking is a virgin. Brilliant TV as I think he realises he's gay when faced with 6 naked women. 

Haha the Mrs makes me watch this. How funny was it when the 6 fannies came up and the guy needed to go and have a 5 minute break 😂😂

Had he never seen the show before? 

What the fuck was he expecting from a show called "NAKED attraction"? 

Then to top it all off he picks the biggest slapper out of the lot of them, she'd have fucking eating him alive and spat him back out!

10 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

I've flicked on to that whilst changing channels. Thought to myself.....is this how fucking low tv has become ffs. Others may enjoy, I wouldn't waste my piss on it.

Guest Red Devil
Just now, Winston Ingram said:

Haha the Mrs makes me watch this. How funny was it when the 6 fannies came up and the guy needed to go and have a 5 minute break 😂😂

Had he never seen the show before? 

What the fuck was he expecting from a show called "NAKED attraction"? 

Then to top it all off he picks the biggest slapper out of the lot of them, she'd have fucking eating him alive and spat him back out!

Mate I think he realised he was gay at that very moment. 

As for her, she actually seemed willing to flirt with him which I found unbelievable as he came across gay and so unsuited to her. 

Like you say I think she was a slapper. 

8 minutes ago, Normski said:

Whoever is voted off first must get the piss ripped outta them in work.......well they would anyway for just appearing on it

It's usually a bloater they get rid of first but scramble for some pish excuse about how "She has painted her toe nails purple, I don't like purple." fuck off. Just say I think she is a bloater and not for me. 

Then when they interview who ever was pumped off first they always say "they aren't my type anyway." Of course you'd say that, you've just been pumped out. Get your close on and don't let the door hit you on the way out. Cheerio 

10 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Mate I think he realised he was gay at that very moment. 

As for her, she actually seemed willing to flirt with him which I found unbelievable as he came across gay and so unsuited to her. 

Like you say I think she was a slapper. 

I think she'd have flirted with a pish stained tramp. She just wanted her hole and he shat the bed cause he was a virgin!

Guest Red Devil
2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I watched this the other night. Cringe TV at time but it is funny. The missus can't watch it anymore as it cringes her out!

What amazes me is the confidence of these really big girls, I know there are people who like a big women but there were a couple on there that you couldn't even see their pussy (sorry girls) 

How can you ask someone to judge them on their bits if you can't see it. 

Then to make matters worse there is an Aussie bird stood at the end in perfect condition. No cellulite or anything.