Belgium V England.

superally

33 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Brilliant. If they had anyone else except Iceland in there you'd be in risk of getting relegated. 

In reality, do we really need this competition at all?

How many times do we hear footballers are forced to play too many matches, the this gets thrown in, to force them to play more?

My gripe with International football nowadays, is the breaks to the domestic games. For decades we have had the Euros -World cup, without ever a domestic game being moved. I just don't like a weekend when Blues ain't playing cos of England games. Remember when they used to play for their club on a Saturday, fly half way around the world for a midweek International game, and play on the following Saturday for their club, business as usual. Maybe I am getting old, tho I much preferred football when it was a mans game.

1 minute ago, superally said:

How many times do we hear footballers are forced to play too many matches, the this gets thrown in, to force them to play more?

My gripe with International football nowadays, is the breaks to the domestic games. For decades we have had the Euros -World cup, without ever a domestic game being moved. I just don't like a weekend when Blues ain't playing cos of England games. Remember when they used to play for their club on a Saturday, fly half way around the world for a midweek International game, and play on the following Saturday for their club, business as usual. Maybe I am getting old, tho I much preferred football when it was a mans game.

no. this is a big pile of shit tbh. 

1 minute ago, superally said:

Can't disagree with you mate. 

Althought this tournament has been brought in instead of friendlies, although England and other teams seem to be organising friendlies. So in an international break where they are only required to play 2 games, they are playing 3. Which is strange when they all moan about there being too many games.