F1 is not diverse enough!! - Lewis Hamilton

boro_boy

• Administrator

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-54985239

He just makes be sick how he plays the victim card constantly. I wish he would shut the fuck up.

So he's still the only black driver. Maybe black people don't want to do F1 or maybe they are just generally shite drivers so don't' do well. You can't just knock up a few drivers who are black and put them in a F1 car. Winds me up this sort of nonsense!

18 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

He just makes be sick how he plays the victim card constantly. I wish he would shut the fuck up.

So he's still the only black driver. Maybe black people don't want to do F1 or maybe they are just generally shite drivers so don't' do well. You can't just knock up a few drivers who are black and put them in a F1 car. Winds me up this sort of nonsense!

Considering he has won the championship 6 of the last 7 years, then that suggests diversity isn’t an f1 thing. He seems happy enough winning it every year, I presume he doesn’t want that to change. 

22 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

He's not black......he's half white

There was a black snooker player a few yrs ago saying same thing

Tiresome

20201118_161321.jpg.7d6fb8666140550d78d5517b4fc8e560.jpg

4 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Considering he has won the championship 6 of the last 7 years, then that suggests diversity isn’t an f1 thing. He seems happy enough winning it every year, I presume he doesn’t want that to change. 

He also hit out at slavery whilst ignoring what Mercedes subjected 10s of 1000s of people to back in the 30s and 40s

Also wears designer clothing that is made by modern day slaves

• 3 weeks later...

So a guy from the worst team is standing in for Lewis Hamilton this weekend and has just posted the fasted lap time for first qualifying round! This guy has not one a point all season and is set to start the race in pole position after 1 day in Lewis’s car. So as we all expected having the fasted car out there makes you the quickest driver, no great surprise there. What I don’t get is how anyone can congratulate Hamilton or celebrate his achievements. Yeah his team ha e done well to build a faster car than all the other teams, but they also have a much bigger budget so not really that impressive. Terrible sport. Get them all in the same car and make it about their driving and their strategy to see who is the best. 

• Administrator
9 hours ago, Winston Ingram said:

So a guy from the worst team is standing in for Lewis Hamilton this weekend and has just posted the fasted lap time for first qualifying round! This guy has not one a point all season and is set to start the race in pole position after 1 day in Lewis’s car. So as we all expected having the fasted car out there makes you the quickest driver, no great surprise there. What I don’t get is how anyone can congratulate Hamilton or celebrate his achievements. Yeah his team ha e done well to build a faster car than all the other teams, but they also have a much bigger budget so not really that impressive. Terrible sport. Get them all in the same car and make it about their driving and their strategy to see who is the best. 

I agree with everything you say. I was hoping the guy standing in for him would do well. I don't watch the sport as is so fucking boring. But obviously having the fastest car means you'll be more likely to win. I agree he has to be a decent.driver to determine when and how to overtake and to keep the car on the road. But it's a rigged sport. 

But you cat say bad things about the sport as the fans don't like it. 😂

36 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I agree with everything you say. I was hoping the guy standing in for him would do well. I don't watch the sport as is so fucking boring. But obviously having the fastest car means you'll be more likely to win. I agree he has to be a decent.driver to determine when and how to overtake and to keep the car on the road. But it's a rigged sport. 

But you cat say bad things about the sport as the fans don't like it. 😂

Yeah I never watched it cause it’s boring, just seen it on Twitter. A guy has said what I said and all the fans were going mad! 🤣 

yeah I’m not saying you could pluck anyone off the street and put them in Hamilton’s car and they’d win cause you need to be a lot more skilled than that, but all the guys that race at the moment would win if you put them in his car! Shambles. 

• 11 months later...