The Great Big Green Scam?

Normski

The sale of all petrol/diesel vehicles will cease in less than 10 years

How many wind turbines will be needed to cope with electric vehicles?

How much of the countryside will be raped for these turbines?

How will will people be able to charge at home if they live in apartment blocks

Will car factories close or will they adopt?

The cheapest family electric car is about £30k

Fucking total scam is global warming which was conveniently changed to Climate change when the tree huggers' claims were shot down. I've said since day one that this is the BIGGEST fucking scam the world has ever been hit with. Who pays for the wind turbines ? The customer as extra is added on to every cunts power bills! Who pays for any 'green' energy ?...the same! This announcement today WILL NOT WORK......believe me! There has been no thought done to this.

Smart meters ? Up their arse with them!

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

Fucking total scam is global warming which was conveniently changed to Climate change when the tree huggers' claims were shot down. I've said since day one that this is the BIGGEST fucking scam the world has ever been hit with. Who pays for the wind turbines ? The customer as extra is added on to every cunts power bills! Who pays for any 'green' energy ?...the same! This announcement today WILL NOT WORK......believe me! There has been no thought done to this.

Smart meters ? Up their arse with them!

Totaly agree Harold, no thought at all but once again siding with the minority. And believe me one of the first things that old fool BIDEN wil do in January is re-sign the USA back into the PARIS accords. World is going bonckers:beer:

22 minutes ago, Normski said:

I wouldn't trust this cunt with a fiver to go to the shops

The same leaders that tell us to not run our tap while brushing our teeth and to turn our tv off not put it on stand by, were all (pre Covid) private jetting all over the world to shake one another’s hand and talk shit for a a few hours then private jet back. But we are to believe us turning off the tv instead of standby will sort the problem 🤣

• Administrator

Is Boris on fucking crack!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8963207/Boris-Johnsons-plan-ramp-hydrogen-reliance-not-viable.html#comments

Who voted for this, I know I didn't, and the ban on petrol and diesel cars? So in the not too near future, only the rich will be able to heat their homes or drive cars!

10 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8963207/Boris-Johnsons-plan-ramp-hydrogen-reliance-not-viable.html#comments

Who voted for this, I know I didn't, and the ban on petrol and diesel cars? So in the not too near future, only the rich will be able to heat their homes or drive cars!

Mate put this in the great big green scam thread

Its all in there

17 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

When you dig into it,Bojo and his cronies are just puppets

Empty promises

26 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Hmmm, I wonder what company is going to be given a big multi million pound Gov contract to supply these boilers? going by recent times, it will be a company that was created by one of Bojo's pals in the last month and has never touch a boiler before! 

28 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Load of pish....another hairbrained arsehole scheme which cannot possibly come to fruition in the near future. The cunts are so out of touch with the ordinary public it's laughable.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Load of pish....another hairbrained arsehole scheme which cannot possibly come to fruition in the near future. The cunts are so out of touch with the ordinary public it's laughable.

3 years ago it was supposed to be 2040

Now suddenly brought forward 10 years🤔

5 minutes ago, Harold said:

can't happen mate.....seriously mate...it CANNOT happen.....fucking deluded cunts that they are!

2040 was a stretch......2030 is nuts

Will be interesting to see the value of all these supercars in a few yrs time

I’ve just seen on the news, as part of the UKs military expansion they are putting together a space program which will be able to launch from Scotland from 2022!! Fuck me, 3 years to get rid of gas boilers but 2 years to start launching rockets to space! Fs!! This is serious guys, make sure you recycle you cans 🤣

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Winston Ingram said:

I’ve just seen on the news, as part of the UKs military expansion they are putting together a space program which will be able to launch from Scotland from 2022!! Fuck me, 3 years to get rid of gas boilers but 2 years to start launching rockets to space! Fs!! This is serious guys, make sure you recycle you cans 🤣

Boris is a fucking Plonker!!!

1 minute ago, Winston Ingram said:

Hopefully wee Nicola has a one way ticket......