Israel v Scotland

Makdee

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Czech Republic 1-0 up. So as things stand we need to win the game to win the group and get promoted to League A! Still in our hands as it has always been though!

I thought Scotland Won the whole thing after all their Celebrations :lolpan:

4 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I thought Scotland Won the whole thing after all their Celebrations :lolpan:

Yeah I seen you started a thread for that. Imagine celebrating getting to a major tournament for the first time in 22 years! That to me is more of a success than finishing 4th in a tournament that you were “brining home” and then to bring out a DVD about it and rename a tube station after the manager, now THAT is embarrassing. 
Really don’t get why fans have a go at other teams for celebrating relative success! 
Like when non league teams get to a decent round in the FA cup they celebrate, by your reckoning they shouldn’t celebrate unless they win it? Behave 🤣

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Yeah I seen you started a thread for that. Imagine celebrating getting to a major tournament for the first time in 22 years! That to me is more of a success than finishing 4th in a tournament that you were “brining home” and then to bring out a DVD about it and rename a tube station after the manager, now THAT is embarrassing. 
Really don’t get why fans have a go at other teams for celebrating relative success! 
Like when non league teams get to a decent round in the FA cup they celebrate, by your reckoning they shouldn’t celebrate unless they win it? Behave 🤣

I only started that because you said berillinet when England lost to Belgium. You all so Jealous of us 🙂.

I forgot where I started that previous thread haha. How is not qualifying more of a success than coming 4th. You Jocks are something else!! :lolpan:

Anyway this league thing is shit! So is the majority of International football. The only time I watch it is when we are in either the Euros or World Cup! And you'll be glad to know, we are not winning anything anytime soon! 👍

10 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I only started that because you said berillinet when England lost to Belgium. You all so Jealous of us 🙂.

I forgot where I started that previous thread haha. How is not qualifying more of a success than coming 4th. You Jocks are something else!! :lolpan:

Anyway this league thing is shit! So is the majority of International football. The only time I watch it is when we are in either the Euros or World Cup! And you'll be glad to know, we are not winning anything anytime soon! 👍

Of course I said brilliant, I love when England get beat! Jealous of what? Jealous? No. Rivals? Yes. Pretty normal to want your rivals to lose mate. 

Qualifying for the first time in 22 years is a success for us. Success is relative. England finishing fourth in a tournament that they were the self proclaimed favourites for and were “bringing home” the trophy, that to me is a failure. 

I agree with you, but for every tournament we will be force to listen to how good England are and how this is their year, even when we are watching a match 5 hours before their game, the analysis at half time is about England not about the game we are watching. So yeah after days and weeks and months of listening to how good England are I love it when they get beat. Difference is for us we are pish, in my lifetime we have always been pish, so to have overcome that and qualified it is fucking brilliant! The upcoming euros is an absolute free hit for us, this is progress!

14 minutes ago, sployal said:

All to do now, doesn't look as if we can score from them crosses from the right the Israelis are heading everything away. And from the left we have been inexistant. We should go long range from just outside the Penalty area. Must get one back quickly to have any chance:beer:

Getting there now, after a worrying first few seconds haha! 

The thing is winning this group isn’t the be all and end all, if we win then there more chance of a playoff for the next tournament. If we don’t and we stay in group b then we just need to win a few more games and get a play off that way. 

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Of course I said brilliant, I love when England get beat! Jealous of what? Jealous? No. Rivals? Yes. Pretty normal to want your rivals to lose mate. 

Qualifying for the first time in 22 years is a success for us. Success is relative. England finishing fourth in a tournament that they were the self proclaimed favourites for and were “bringing home” the trophy, that to me is a failure. 

I agree with you, but for every tournament we will be force to listen to how good England are and how this is their year, even when we are watching a match 5 hours before their game, the analysis at half time is about England not about the game we are watching. So yeah after days and weeks and months of listening to how good England are I love it when they get beat. Difference is for us we are pish, in my lifetime we have always been pish, so to have overcome that and qualified it is fucking brilliant! The upcoming euros is an absolute free hit for us, this is progress!

But that's not the fans its the fucking stupid media and the likes of Lineker!!!