Glass Half Full or Half Empty?

Mr Magnificent

A 'glass-half-full person' is an optimist, someone who always thinks that good things will happen. Meanwhile, as you might imagine, a 'glass-half-empty person' is a pessimist, someone who always thinks that bad things will happen.

Which do you consider yourself as? 

Edited by Mr Magnificent

10 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

A 'glass-half-full person' is an optimist, someone who always thinks that good things will happen. Meanwhile, as you might imagine, a 'glass-half-empty person' is a pessimist, someone who always thinks that bad things will happen.

Which do you consider yourself as? 

I am someone who hopes for the glass to be full but is fully prepared for the glass to be empty. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. 

Which are you Mags? 

7 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

I am someone who hopes for the glass to be full but is fully prepared for the glass to be empty. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. 

Which are you Mags? 

Yeah pretty much the same. I usually stick on the side of caution and hope for the best. 

24 minutes ago, Harold said:

Tbh....in 'most' things of daily life I'm more of a glass half empty sort of chap. Could give many instances as to my reasoning but I'd bore the fucking pants off youse.....lol

On the other hand....my wife is the complete opposite.

Think I am half full due to the last 15/20 years and how my last fe has changed 

5 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Think I am half full due to the last 15/20 years and how my last fe has changed 

can fully understand that mate. I'm just basing my attitude on silly small things that occur. Let down by so many people recently regards work required in the house....courtesy costs nothing....shower of cunts....lol

29 minutes ago, Harold said:

can fully understand that mate. I'm just basing my attitude on silly small things that occur. Let down by so many people recently regards work required in the house....courtesy costs nothing....shower of cunts....lol

Oh I get where you are coming from mate It’s the bane of my life over here 

it all depends on what your goals in life are. if you are someone like superally who looks at life by what car you drive and how much money you have then his glass will always be half empty. if you are someone like me who thinks a good life is when you can do what you like when you like and have fun doing it then my glass is always half full. 

On 23/11/2020 at 20:56, UNIQUE said:

it all depends on what your goals in life are. if you are someone like superally who looks at life by what car you drive and how much money you have then his glass will always be half empty. if you are someone like me who thinks a good life is when you can do what you like when you like and have fun doing it then my glass is always half full. 

You are so wrong fella. My glass is always full, love life, and always find a positive out of a negative situation.

You are also very wrong in how I view life. Maybe your life ain't so good if you view thing's like that. The fact that you even feel the need to mention me in this thread, proves you have some sort of issue. Obsession? Jealousy?, who knows, who feckin cares?

16 minutes ago, superally said:

You are so wrong fella. My glass is always full, love life, and always find a positive out of a negative situation.

You are also very wrong in how I view life. Maybe your life ain't so good if you view thing's like that. The fact that you even feel the need to mention me in this thread, proves you have some sort of issue. Obsession? Jealousy?, who knows, who feckin cares?

you tell us you have a nice big house. you tell us you have lots of money. you tell us you have a nice car. if you have all that then tell me why a man of your age would want to put in the crazy hours you do at work. 

11 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

you tell us you have a nice big house. you tell us you have lots of money. you tell us you have a nice car. if you have all that then tell me why a man of your age would want to put in the crazy hours you do at work. 

For a bigger house, more money, and an even nicer car. Why does a man of your age spend his life on an internet forum?