Jewellery!

superally

Just curious as to what's in your jewellery box,following an earlier conversation i had with a mate on the phone. Do you wear any? If so what do you like?

Wedding ring only for me, I have a Tag watch which my son bought me for my 50th birthday, worn it a handful of times, (when iv'e been out with him for a beer/meal) It's in the drawer in the bedroom now in the box it came in. I have a phone if i want to know the time. Not comfortable wearing jewellery of any kind.

Mrs SA only has her wedding engagement and some other ring on her one finger. Occasionally she may wear ear rings when going out.

Last time she asked me for something gold, I bought her a fish.

So what do you have/wear?

I have a box of nice watches in my drawer upstairs. Never wear them. I also have an exclusive blues gold pendant made by a jeweller in Hockley. Again, never wear it.

Due to my work I can only wear a wedding band, so that is all I do. Hand made from Titanium in New Zealand. 

I wear a wedding ring and a signet ring. I also a have 4 wrist watches for different purposes and 6 pocket watches and chains. I have two chains for me neck one with a crucifix on it that I wear when the mood takes me 

15 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

if I deem you worthy of answering I will answer, don’t hold your breath tho Arfur

Meaning, you can't. I understand your limited capabilities Arfur. No problem here. I just won't ask you such a difficult question like explaining yourself in future. I will take a moment out of consideration, and reflect on your limited abilities. No pressure.

38 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

please just to top it off tell me you have a sovereign ring on your index finger 😁

Out of curiosity, I would be keen to know (or even understand) why you feel the need to post this kind of shite, Now I know your trolling and looking for a response and an argument, tho really what is the need for it?

I Await the sidestepping response.

2 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

tbh gold is a great thing to invest money in. it holds its value and you can always sell it fast if you need to plus unlike cash you cant just waste it when its sitting around. 

I saw an advert on TV recently, a market trader who does this cash for gold thing. He was saying how satisfying he finds it, when people get so happy as to what he offers them for their old gold. I took that as he's feeling smug as to the money he is going to make out of them.

3 minutes ago, superally said:

Out of curiosity, I would be keen to know (or even understand) why you feel the need to post this kind of shite, Now I know your trolling and looking for a response and an argument, tho really what is the need for it?

I Await the sidestepping response.

lets just say if i met you and you had a sovereign ring on your index finger i would just nod and say i knew it. 😁 

2 minutes ago, superally said:

I saw an advert on TV recently, a market trader who does this cash for gold thing. He was saying how satisfying he finds it, when people get so happy as to what he offers them for their old gold. I took that as he's feeling smug as to the money he is going to make out of them.

he is rinsing them for sure. 

1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

lets just say if i met you and you had a sovereign ring on your index finger i would just nod and say i knew it. 😁 

Did you read the OP?

It just proves how much your judgement of me is so feckin wrong.

Still you are the one with the problem, I'll just go along with it, if it bring's some fulfilment into your shallow life that's OK with me. I support several charities for the disabled/disadvantaged. Makes me feel good.

1 minute ago, superally said:

Did you read the OP?

It just proves how much your judgement of me is so feckin wrong.

Still you are the one with the problem, I'll just go along with it, if it bring's some fulfilment into your shallow life that's OK with me. I support several charities for the disabled/disadvantaged. Makes me feel good.

i was just fucking with you man. you need to chill a bit ffs. 😀