Fan Ownership

No.8

Dave King has announced a deal done with Club1872 where he will sell his shares to the fans group. This would mean that the fans will have ownership of the club.

C1872 have three years to raise the funds

57 minutes ago, No.8 said:

Dave King has announced a deal done with Club1872 where he will sell his shares to the fans group. This would mean that the fans will have ownership of the club.

C1872 have three years to raise the funds

Not being cheeky mate.....but are you able to give a bit more info as to this.....just wondering finances, what would be involved to begin with then eventually as to having a say in what goes on etc. Would be interesting to know if you can get more info mate.

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

Not being cheeky mate.....but are you able to give a bit more info as to this.....just wondering finances, what would be involved to begin with then eventually as to having a say in what goes on etc. Would be interesting to know if you can get more info mate.

I seen it reported that the fans need to raise £13m to get the shares. Don’t know much more than that. 

Not overly enamoured by this. There takeover of Rangers first was imo sleekit at best. There’s an old saying to many cooks spoil the broth. Heard of so many bears getting blocked by them on SM who had the audacity to disagree with them 

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Aye sorry mate. Was busy.

King willing to take 20p a share which is below market value. 

Winston is correct. That will cost £13 million

They are looking for 20000 supporters to take up some kind of scheme. It would cost each individual £650 for starters but not sure how the club is financed going forward 

Would need to know more regarding voting rights and if it will be a stitch up among a small clique headed by Dingwall, Edgar, Graham and the Leslie brothers (I know Brian Leslie reasonably well) 

Im undecided but what I do know is I want Si Leslie nowhere near running the club. He is an utter embarrassment!