Loving life......

No.8

I’ve read that Lurgan Flopp has not being staying in his own home for fears for his safety. He is holed up in a hotel with police protection 

Not 100% how accurate this is but not surprised if true that our own media are not reporting it

39 minutes ago, No.8 said:

I’ve read that Lurgan Flopp has not being staying in his own home for fears for his safety. He is holed up in a hotel with police protection 

Not 100% how accurate this is but not surprised if true that our own media are not reporting it

surely if true then the media are right not to report it as it would highlight to the nut jobs that he isn't home? So safer not to report it.

28 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

surely if true then the media are right not to report it as it would highlight to the nut jobs that he isn't home? So safer not to report it.

😂

OK 

1 hour ago, Winston Ingram said:

Winston....it won't make a blind bit of difference whether the MSM report it or not....it is out there in cyberland and the nut jobs will be well aware of the score. The reason, imo, that if the MSM do NOT report it can be for two reasons.....covering their own arses or......selective reporting.

4 hours ago, No.8 said:

It has been a long time coming but i am loving life at the moment. I don't think anyone other than a Rangers supporter can fully appreciate how we are feeling at the moment and long may it continue.

From late 2011 until a few months ago we have been subjected to ridicule from those across the City and by the vast majority of other Scottish clubs. We have endured illegal transfer bans...When we were at our lowest we were kicked from pillar to post by the clubs and the authorities. There was one night i remember in particular when our fate was to be decided the next day. I went to bed that night not knowing if my football club was going to be there the next day. Dark Dark days.

Through all those Dark days one thing never changed. That is the unbelievable Loyalty of the Rangers support. People take it for granted now but if you remember back then the media and other supporters expected our support to disappear...Not a chance!!! We have continued to fill our stadium and the stadiums of other clubs!! Contrast that to the disgusting scenes across the city after they have lost two domestic games ... The huge banners other clubs had to use to cover the empty seats...the huge areas of their stadiums other clubs simply didn't use. 

I am not taking anything for granted at the moment...OK i am daring to dream a wee bit... But i just cannot see this Rangers team imploding as they did last season as we no longer rely on that one player to win a game. We are playing as  a team!! When we win 55 this season Scotland is going to see a celebration like it has never seen before. Forget Europe, Forget the Cups. Winning 55 is going to be the sweetest of all. No matter whatever else Stevie G does at Rangers he will be a legend forever more. He , and his management team, are the ones that gave us our club back. They gave us our pride back...They gave us Rangers Football Club back.

one day when i have time i will sit you on my knee and tell you what its like to be a fan of a club that wins the big prizes. i will tell you what its like to win 6 champions lge titles. its bags of fun tbh. 👍

37 minutes ago, Harold said:

Winston....it won't make a blind bit of difference whether the MSM report it or not....it is out there in cyberland and the nut jobs will be well aware of the score. The reason, imo, that if the MSM do NOT report it can be for two reasons.....covering their own arses or......selective reporting.

I suppose you are right, the forums will have people who know exactly where he is, whether they do or not 😂.

Covering their own arses in terms of what? If something was to happen after they reported it then they are to blame? 

8 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Covering their own arses in terms of what? If something was to happen after they reported it then they are to blame?

In terms of not wanting to be seen 'highlighting' the situation in case fingers are pointed at them for giving certain individuals/groups ideas and trying to protect their product. No, they wouldn't be to blame per se but there would be some who would consider them culpable.

53 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

one day when i have time i will sit you on my knee and tell you what its like to be a fan of a club that wins the big prizes. i will tell you what its like to win 6 champions lge titles. its bags of fun tbh. 👍

He wouldn't know mate to be honest. 

10 minutes ago, Harold said:

In terms of not wanting to be seen 'highlighting' the situation in case fingers are pointed at them for giving certain individuals/groups ideas and trying to protect their product. No, they wouldn't be to blame per se but there would be some who would consider them culpable.

Completely understand what you mean mate, just wanted to be clear. I agree. That’s what I meant initially by not reporting to not highlight it 

1 hour ago, Mr Magnificent said:

He wouldn't know mate to be honest. 

Mags, no disrespect mate but Trav could tie you in knots when it comes to football knowledge regards winners in domestic & European football.

Did you know that The Famous were the first British team to contest a European final ?......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1961_European_Cup_Winners'_Cup_Final