Lewis Hamilton not as good as people make out!!

boro_boy

• Administrator

Its his car which is superior than all the others. George Russell was standing in for Lewis cunt face and he was on Pole position for the race!!

Then during the race Mercedes put on the wrong tyres for him and this ruined his race. 

When the fuck have they EVER put on the wrong tyres!!!! They sabotaged George Russell's chance to win!

F1 is shit anyway, just read this on the Daily Mail so obviously its true!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9026117/When-Mercedes-wrong-tyres-Fans-claim-Lewis-Hamiltons-F1-team-sabotaged-stand-in.html

Imagine the team put the wrong tyres on Cunt boy Hamilton's car!!! Yeah it never happens!

@Mr Magnificent your very quiet on this?

Just now, Harold said:

No....cos I know how he feels......

Well if you must know Dug, I agree with fuck Hamilton and Mercedes. I just laughed when I seen the hashtag, not sure what that has to do with Russell nearly winning the race in Hamilton's car and getting suspected sabotaged by the pit crew.

49 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

I just laughed when I seen the hashtag, not sure what that has to do with Russell nearly winning the race in Hamilton's car and getting suspected sabotaged by the pit crew.

That is simply my feeling regards anything that cunt does....every race he  tries to pathetically tries to impress the kow towed MSM that he be a bro. Cunt is pathetic imo.

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

That is simply my feeling regards anything that cunt does....every race he  tries to pathetically tries to impress the kow towed MSM that he be a bro. Cunt is pathetic imo.

Fair enough, don't disagree with you. It just made me chuckle, wasn't having a go mate

5 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Canny even post a photo of a minstrel fs, you'd be accused of following Millwall.....🤣

Swaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaneeeeeeeeeeeee how ah lurv ya.........ma dear old Swaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaneeeeeeeeeeeeee. Here , had a thought.............

Black and White mInstrels lives matter..........Mr Jolson would be fucked..............lol

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Its his car which is superior than all the others. George Russell was standing in for Lewis cunt face and he was on Pole position for the race!!

Then during the race Mercedes put on the wrong tyres for him and this ruined his race. 

When the fuck have they EVER put on the wrong tyres!!!! They sabotaged George Russell's chance to win!

F1 is shit anyway, just read this on the Daily Mail so obviously its true!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9026117/When-Mercedes-wrong-tyres-Fans-claim-Lewis-Hamiltons-F1-team-sabotaged-stand-in.html

Imagine the team put the wrong tyres on Cunt boy Hamilton's car!!! Yeah it never happens!

@Mr Magnificent your very quiet on this?

I know and the cheeky cunt says the sport isn't diverse enough. It is because of diversity and being afforded the opportunity to drive the car for the best team that he is where he is.

Bloke is an attention whore! I look for him to become Muslim at some point.

I never watch F1 anymore.....Because of him! 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I know and the cheeky cunt says the sport isn't diverse enough. It is because of diversity and being afforded the opportunity to drive the car for the best team that he is where he is.

Bloke is an attention whore! I look for him to become Muslim at some point.

I never watch F1 anymore.....Because of him! 

I thought you were a fan of F1?