Dundee Utd v Rangers.....13/12/2020

Harold

27 minutes ago, Harold said:

Fucking Morelos at his most stupid....elbow into an opponents face and gets booked....12 fucking minutes...fucking wee prick...Hope Gerrard gets him fucking off...I am so bloody angry at that....totally unnecessary.

at least he saved up the money to get his haircut finished 😂

36 minutes ago, Harold said:

Fucking Morelos at his most stupid....elbow into an opponents face and gets booked....12 fucking minutes...fucking wee prick...Hope Gerrard gets him fucking off...I am so bloody angry at that....totally unnecessary.

Just seen it Dug, no idea how that isn’t a red. Isn’t look at the ball, staring at the player as he jumps at him then throws his arm into his face. Red all day long for me. 

7 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Just seen it Dug, no idea how that isn’t a red. Isn’t look at the ball, staring at the player as he jumps at him then throws his arm into his face. Red all day long for me. 

Guy is a zoomer mate....his indiscipline can cost this team. Quicker he's away the better imo.

5 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

That record should have been reset today in my opinion mate 

Yes it should but people are quick to forget it has been a year not a week or a month. It’s something that SG has been working on with him and I would say fairly successfully in the main 

2 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Yes it should but people are quick to forget it has been a year not a week or a month. It’s something that SG has been working on with him and I would say fairly successfully in the main 

Agree, but whenever he slips back into old habits everyone jumps on his reputation!