Jump to content

Dundee Utd v Rangers.....13/12/2020


Harold

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, Harold said:

Fucking Morelos at his most stupid....elbow into an opponents face and gets booked....12 fucking minutes...fucking wee prick...Hope Gerrard gets him fucking off...I am so bloody angry at that....totally unnecessary.

at least he saved up the money to get his haircut finished 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Harold said:

Fucking Morelos at his most stupid....elbow into an opponents face and gets booked....12 fucking minutes...fucking wee prick...Hope Gerrard gets him fucking off...I am so bloody angry at that....totally unnecessary.

Just seen it Dug, no idea how that isn’t a red. Isn’t look at the ball, staring at the player as he jumps at him then throws his arm into his face. Red all day long for me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Just seen it Dug, no idea how that isn’t a red. Isn’t look at the ball, staring at the player as he jumps at him then throws his arm into his face. Red all day long for me. 

Guy is a zoomer mate....his indiscipline can cost this team. Quicker he's away the better imo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
5 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

That record should have been reset today in my opinion mate 

Yes it should but people are quick to forget it has been a year not a week or a month. It’s something that SG has been working on with him and I would say fairly successfully in the main 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Yes it should but people are quick to forget it has been a year not a week or a month. It’s something that SG has been working on with him and I would say fairly successfully in the main 

Agree, but whenever he slips back into old habits everyone jumps on his reputation! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    7.1k
    Total Topics
    181.4k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    849
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    merak77
    Newest Member
    merak77
    Joined
  • New users  2 New users online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...