Tav!

superally

Surely even at this early stage, has to be player of the season.

Thought's?

Hopefully he will be lifting the League Cup soon, then the League title. Lifting a trophy i'm sure will make him wanna stay at Gers, and hopefully a few others too.

Getting that long awaited trophy in, is gonna be a massive turning point in Scottish football.

The dhims have had it their own way for far too long.

Just a thought, and half pissed rant(  half pished for my Scottish brethren).

WATP.

He is certainly top of the tree at this stage of the season and long may it continue. He must certainly be in with a tremendous shout for Player of the Year. His confidence is high and he is playing, imo, his best football in a couple of years. Yep, we are in with a great shout of lifting the League Cup and barring no major slip ups, 55 should becoming to the Brox. If we get the League title this season I can't see him leaving. I like the squad we have atm but there will be a few fringe players move on but I'll trust Steven Gerrard to do what is best for the club.

Yeah he has been great this season, producing striker numbers for goals from right back as well as being part of the best defence in the league. He’s the favourite for me. 

I did hear on the Clyde phone in the other day a guy phone up to say his “stand out player of the season so far has been Morelos” then when pressed on it admitted “yeah he hasn’t been outstanding” 😂 that did make me chuckle.