Rangers v Motherwell

No.8

All of a sudden this has become a huge game. Some are even claiming this could be a season defining weekend!! They could be right!

Rangers bounce back from the disappointment of Wednesday and show that this team is not going to roll over as we did last season and be 16 points clear at Christmas. That puts Celtic under unbelievable pressure in their games in hand

or

We drop points this weekend at home against a team we should be beating and Celtic win the cup and are on a high going into the Christmas/ New Year set of games knowing a victory at Ibrox and they are right back in a title race

Pivotal weekend right enough

Rangers 3-0 Motherwell 

9 minutes ago, Harold said:

0-0 halftime....it just isn't happening. Motherwell have little interest in making a game of this but we still have to break them open in the final 3rd. Gonna be a long 2nd half methinks....

0 - 1 hallftime Harold, Motherwell playing 9 men in the box, cross balls terrible, need st score from 8 - 10 yards out.

9 minutes ago, sployal said:

0 - 1 hallftime Harold, Motherwell playing 9 men in the box, cross balls terrible, need st score from 8 - 10 yards out.

fuck me....what was I thinking about. I have a bad feeling about today....hope I'm wrong.