Motherwell ‘Fan’ cleared

No.8

Motherwell fan who threw hot drink at Morelos is cleared. 

A trade union official has been cleared of throwing a hot drink at Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos. 

GMB Scotland worker Sean Baillie, 31, denied being involved in disorder which saw items including cigarette lighters and coins hurled onto the park after the Ibrox star netted against Motherwell......

The former off-shore worker also faced an alternative charge of behaving in a threatening or abusive manner by throwing a cup containing hot liquid onto the pitch. He has now walked free from court after Sheriff Liam Murphy found the case against him not proven.

———————

I actually just laughed when I read this earlier. The evidence was from Motherwell officials including their own Chief Executive and their head of security who both know the accused both identified him and they had CCTV and still photo evidence but sheriff LIAM MURPHY found wee SEAN not proven 😂😂

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, No.8 said:

Motherwell fan who threw hot drink at Morelos is cleared. 

A trade union official has been cleared of throwing a hot drink at Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos. 

GMB Scotland worker Sean Baillie, 31, denied being involved in disorder which saw items including cigarette lighters and coins hurled onto the park after the Ibrox star netted against Motherwell......

The former off-shore worker also faced an alternative charge of behaving in a threatening or abusive manner by throwing a cup containing hot liquid onto the pitch. He has now walked free from court after Sheriff Liam Murphy found the case against him not proven.

———————

I actually just laughed when I read this earlier. The evidence was from Motherwell officials including their own Chief Executive and their head of security who both know the accused both identified him and they had CCTV and still photo evidence but sheriff LIAM MURPHY found wee SEAN not proven 😂😂

why am I not surprised at this.