The Royle Family

Winston Ingram

2 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Started watching this from the start. I had only seen bits of it here and there, but I know they have a good few Christmas specials so I thought now was the time to get it on. 
On the 3rd series now, brilliant. So funny, absolutely my kind of humour. 

Yeah, great program 

Loved the Royle Family....so many great scenes but the two that stand out for me (off the top of my head) were.....when Barbara picks up a boot that has dog shit on the sole and she cleans it with a knife on the kitchen sink..............and when Nana gets up off the sofa, bends and lets out a ripper of a fart. Classic show.

Early Doors was written by Craig Cash who co wrote the Royle Family with Caroline Ahearn. For some reason it never took off but I thought it was far better than TRF. Check it out if you never seen it. 

On 19/12/2020 at 14:25, Winston Ingram said:

Got Porridge then Only Fools and Horses lined up for after mate 

Only Fools and Horses is the best comedy program ever made and in my opinion will ever be made. 

10 hours ago, DOC said:

Early Doors was written by Craig Cash

Did you ever watch 'Rovers' Doc ? Craig Cash & Sue Johnson were in this....I'm not sure if Cash wrote it though. Comedy about following a lower league football team and most of the 'action' revovled around the clubhouse. You need a very dry sense of humour to appreciate it. I enjoyed it......lol

3 hours ago, Harold said:

Did you ever watch 'Rovers' Doc ? Craig Cash & Sue Johnson were in this....I'm not sure if Cash wrote it though. Comedy about following a lower league football team and most of the 'action' revovled around the clubhouse. You need a very dry sense of humour to appreciate it. I enjoyed it......lol

I’ll check that out Dug , I can certainly relate to the constant losers theme . I ran  an under 12s team one time and we lost every game of a season. Says a lot for my coaching abilities lol