Jump to content

BBC sports personality of the year


boro_boy

Recommended Posts

  • Administrator
3 hours ago, Winston Ingram said:

Genuinely who the fuck votes for this pish.Β 

I have NEVER watching this, its cringe TV!

36 minutes ago, Normski said:

There are people out there who pay Β£156 for this pishπŸ˜„

I pay the Licence Fee. I'm a law abiding stupid citizen though!

35 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I dunno I zapped him with the remote! πŸ˜‚

hahaha Good effort!!!

32 minutes ago, Normski said:

The tax dodger was speaking from his tax haven called Monaco

He's a cunt! Really can't stand the guy!

28 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Aye about right with his tee shirt that had a chain embroidered into it around theΒ  neck. Cunt!Β 

This idiotic hypocrite gets right on my tits!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Fuck BBC

Fuck Awards Ceremonies

Fuck Hamilton.Β 

Fuck their Political views.

Β 

Up da Big Gypsy King.

On a similar line....did you know that the MOBO awardsΒ were held on 9th December this year....

After two years off, theΒ MOBO AwardsΒ are back with Nines, Lianne La Havas and Mahalia leading the nominations. Headie One & M Huncho, Ms Banks, Tiwa Savage and Kojey Radical have been announced as performers. It will be hosted by Maya Jama and Chunkz and will be be shown on 9 DecemberΒ 2020Β on BBC One

You'll have heard of all these dudes no doubt. I especially like M Huncho....I wonder if he comes from Notredame ?

I wonder if a solely MOWO awards ceremony has ever been contemplated in recent years.....lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Harold said:

On a similar line....did you know that the MOBO awardsΒ were held on 9th December this year....

After two years off, theΒ MOBO AwardsΒ are back with Nines, Lianne La Havas and Mahalia leading the nominations. Headie One & M Huncho, Ms Banks, Tiwa Savage and Kojey Radical have been announced as performers. It will be hosted by Maya Jama and Chunkz and will be be shown on 9 DecemberΒ 2020Β on BBC One

You'll have heard of all these dudes no doubt. I especially like M Huncho....I wonder if he comes from Notredame ?

I wonder if a solely MOWO awards ceremony has ever been contemplated in recent years.....lol

Sound like a Diverse bunch.....

Β 

Wonder if the Word Bame will replace Black in MOBO in coming years.... for diversity.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bastion said:

Sound like a Diverse bunch.....

Β 

Wonder if the Word Bame will replace Black in MOBO in coming years.... for diversity.....

gotcha....Music of Black and minority ethnics origin...........sounds like a brand of fucking petrol....MOBEO.....lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

gotcha....Music of Black and minority ethnics origin...........sounds like a brand of fucking petrol....MOBEO.....lol

You'd almost thinkΒ  Music Awards would be a future we could all get behind were skin colour is irrelevant to talent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    7.1k
    Total Topics
    181.4k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    849
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    merak77
    Newest Member
    merak77
    Joined
  • New users  2 New users online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...