St Johnstone v Rangers Wednesday 23rd 6pm kick off

Makdee

This is another potential banana skin for us. Though I believe Saturdays result will give theteam confidence. I suppose the big question is will Morelos return to the starting line up. 

this game isn’t on normal tv though I imagine iptv etc will find it as St Johnstone tv are showing it and I believe Rangers tv will be showing it outside the UK and Ireland. Oh St Johnstone TV are charging £17.50 a pop fortunately my son will be covering it so his work pay for it 😁

3 minutes ago, Makdee said:

This is another potential banana skin for us. Though I believe Saturdays result will give theteam confidence. I suppose the big question is will Morelos return to the starting line up. 

this game isn’t on normal tv though I imagine iptv etc will find it as St Johnstone tv are showing it and I believe Rangers tv will be showing it outside the UK and Ireland. Oh St Johnstone TV are charging £17.50 a pop fortunately my son will be covering it so his work pay for it 😁

6pm ?....should manage it.....lol. Nah, I think we'll win comfortably mate. Morelos ? Hopefully has his arse planked picking up skelves at the most. I'll try St Johnstone tv on my wee thingy.

11 hours ago, Makdee said:

It may well show for you on Rangers TV to mate 

I find a lot of the time with Rangers tv there is a lot of buffering (may be with so many people looking in) so I try the other team's tv. I used Motherwell tv on Saturday there and did not have a problem.

12 minutes ago, superally said:

O Halloran lasted all of 7 minutes, what the feck was he thinking there?

fucking idiot tbh.....

31 minutes ago, superally said:

Morelos has just replaced Roofe.

waste of a space imo....done fuck all after coming on apart from missing an open goal. I hate being negative about any of our players but I had my fill of his twisted greeting face!

Terrible, terrible second half from Rangers. Lucky we were 3 up after 47 minutes. St Johnstone bossed us in and around our box if that had been Celtic we could have shipped about 5 goals. As for Morelos missing that sitter what a prick.