Jump to content

A 2001 Study of the Corona proves its the Common Cold.


Taken

Recommended Posts

  • Moderator
13 minutes ago, Taken said:

https://erj.ersjournals.com/content/18/6/965

Ask people when the Coronavirus entered human existence and 99% would say late last year to March. As the 2001 study shows, Corona is another strain of the Common Cold Virus.

Are you actually going to contribute or keep  putting shite up even if it was a strain of the common cold you do realise it could be deadly 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Taken said:

https://erj.ersjournals.com/content/18/6/965

Ask people when the Coronavirus entered human existence and 99% would say late last year to March. As the 2001 study shows, Corona is another strain of the Common Cold Virus.

Genuine question, do you plan to discuss any of these claims? You consistently start new threads to spout more pish then ignore all replies that disagree with your nonsense then start a new one and repeat. The whole point of a forum is to discuss things. You are currently the equivalent of a drunk in the street shouting off his head and not wanting to discuss with anyone. 
 

 Whilst knowing you won’t respond I will say this, 99% of the puddle drinkers on the websites you go on would say it “coronavirus entered human existence last last year to March” in reality only this strain of coronavirus entered existence then, this being COVID-19. Coronavirus is a term used for all colds and flus but people outside of medical world hadn’t referred to it as such as they already had names, this one now has a name COVID-19. So yes a coronavirus is a cold / flu, but this particular strain is a lot more deadly and harmful than the ones we are used to. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Taken said:

https://erj.ersjournals.com/content/18/6/965

Ask people when the Coronavirus entered human existence and 99% would say late last year to March. As the 2001 study shows, Corona is another strain of the Common Cold Virus.

Fuck me, I have been banned for far less! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Taken said:

If you have a problem with my contribution, ban me. If not, reply with respect.

So we have to “reply with respect” to your posts but you don’t reply to ours. Also in my opinion, to say you a contributing to the forum would be a big stretch 🤣. Anyway I’m surprised the government haven’t shut your account down for all these truths your spreading, only a matter of time I’m sure. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Taken said:

https://erj.ersjournals.com/content/18/6/965

Ask people when the Coronavirus entered human existence and 99% would say late last year to March. As the 2001 study shows, Corona is another strain of the Common Cold Virus.

That is a 20 year old study...There are many different forms of Corona virus.

Covid 19 is not a common cold. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

That is a 20 year old study...There are many different forms of Corona virus.

Covid 19 is not a common cold. 

Mags please don’t teach Taken The Piss to suck eggs, he knows more about this corona cold than you, me, everyone else on here, all the scientists all over the world speaking about it and the list goes on. So behave yourself 😂😂😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

That is a 20 year old study...There are many different forms of Corona virus.

Covid 19 is not a common cold. 

Covid 19 doesn't exist. They changed the name to covid to stop people realising what corona is.

The study disagrees with you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Taken said:

Covid 19 doesn't exist. They changed the name to covid to stop people realising what corona is.

The study disagrees with you.

No it doesn't. It is a 20 year old out of date study. 

Show me where the old study disagrees with me and that Covid 19 doesn't exist? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

No it doesn't. It is a 20 year old out of date study. 

Show me where the old study disagrees with me and that Covid 19 doesn't exist? 

Out of date? Corona has been around since time began, its core 'value' is the virus of the common cold.

As I said, our masters changed it to covid to stop people working out what corona is. If people knew what it was in good numbers, the game is up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Taken said:

Out of date? Corona has been around since time began, its core 'value' is the virus of the common cold.

As I said, our masters changed it to covid to stop people working out what corona is. If people knew what it was in good numbers, the game is up.

I side by Token on everything he has posted, Covid 19 scam of the 21st Century and a pocket filler, lots of people are getting very very rich:beer:.

How many people on this forum personally know anyone who has died and i really mean DIED from COVID 19?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
Just now, sployal said:

I side by Token on everything he has posted, Covid 19 scam of the 21st Century and a pocket filler, lots of people are getting very very rich:beer:.

How many people on this forum personally know anyone who has died and i really mean DIED from COVID 19?

 

I do but whether they die from it or or having it contributes to their death is not important. People are also suffering for months or longer with heart and lung problems. Tell me what’s the end game of this then 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, sployal said:

I side by Token on everything he has posted, Covid 19 scam of the 21st Century and a pocket filler, lots of people are getting very very rich:beer:.

How many people on this forum personally know anyone who has died and i really mean DIED from COVID 19?

 

I do....My Grandson lost a Great Grandfather to it.

You also said Trump would win....:beer:

He ignored Covid too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Taken said:

Out of date? Corona has been around since time began, its core 'value' is the virus of the common cold.

As I said, our masters changed it to covid to stop people working out what corona is. If people knew what it was in good numbers, the game is up.

Yeah out of date.

That study was in 2001. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

That is a 20 year old study...There are many different forms of Corona virus.

Covid 19 is not a common cold. 

Remember that picture i of a Dettol bottle label a few months back? The one of the label where it says about a lot of the germs etc Dettol kills and Coronavirus is circled on the label, 12 years old that bottle.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Makdee said:

I do but whether they die from it or or having it contributes to their death is not important. People are also suffering for months or longer with heart and lung problems. Tell me what’s the end game of this then 

Really? What corona does, is kill-off people who have a life expectancy rate of around 3 years. Our masters are claiming that corona just kills people regardless. They're reducing our freedom to live on that basis, and are using it to further implement controls over our lives. We are dealing with monsters, who don't mind 8 million people dieing worldwide from tobacco, but shut down the planet for something that happens every year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    7.1k
    Total Topics
    181.5k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    851
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    KingJay20
    Newest Member
    KingJay20
    Joined
  • New users  2 New users online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...