A 2001 Study of the Corona proves its the Common Cold.

Taken

13 minutes ago, Taken said:

https://erj.ersjournals.com/content/18/6/965

Ask people when the Coronavirus entered human existence and 99% would say late last year to March. As the 2001 study shows, Corona is another strain of the Common Cold Virus.

Are you actually going to contribute or keep  putting shite up even if it was a strain of the common cold you do realise it could be deadly 

15 minutes ago, Taken said:

Ask people when the Coronavirus entered human existence and 99% would say late last year to March. As the 2001 study shows, Corona is another strain of the Common Cold Virus.

Genuine question, do you plan to discuss any of these claims? You consistently start new threads to spout more pish then ignore all replies that disagree with your nonsense then start a new one and repeat. The whole point of a forum is to discuss things. You are currently the equivalent of a drunk in the street shouting off his head and not wanting to discuss with anyone. 

Whilst knowing you won’t respond I will say this, 99% of the puddle drinkers on the websites you go on would say it “coronavirus entered human existence last last year to March” in reality only this strain of coronavirus entered existence then, this being COVID-19. Coronavirus is a term used for all colds and flus but people outside of medical world hadn’t referred to it as such as they already had names, this one now has a name COVID-19. So yes a coronavirus is a cold / flu, but this particular strain is a lot more deadly and harmful than the ones we are used to. 

31 minutes ago, Taken said:

Fuck me, I have been banned for far less! 

12 minutes ago, Taken said:

If you have a problem with my contribution, ban me. If not, reply with respect.

So we have to “reply with respect” to your posts but you don’t reply to ours. Also in my opinion, to say you a contributing to the forum would be a big stretch 🤣. Anyway I’m surprised the government haven’t shut your account down for all these truths your spreading, only a matter of time I’m sure. 

5 hours ago, Taken said:

That is a 20 year old study...There are many different forms of Corona virus.

Covid 19 is not a common cold. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Mags please don’t teach Taken The Piss to suck eggs, he knows more about this corona cold than you, me, everyone else on here, all the scientists all over the world speaking about it and the list goes on. So behave yourself 😂😂😂

40 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Covid 19 doesn't exist. They changed the name to covid to stop people realising what corona is.

The study disagrees with you.

3 minutes ago, Taken said:

Covid 19 doesn't exist. They changed the name to covid to stop people realising what corona is.

The study disagrees with you.

No it doesn't. It is a 20 year old out of date study. 

Show me where the old study disagrees with me and that Covid 19 doesn't exist? 

3 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

No it doesn't. It is a 20 year old out of date study. 

Show me where the old study disagrees with me and that Covid 19 doesn't exist? 

Out of date? Corona has been around since time began, its core 'value' is the virus of the common cold.

As I said, our masters changed it to covid to stop people working out what corona is. If people knew what it was in good numbers, the game is up.

46 minutes ago, Taken said:

Out of date? Corona has been around since time began, its core 'value' is the virus of the common cold.

As I said, our masters changed it to covid to stop people working out what corona is. If people knew what it was in good numbers, the game is up.

I side by Token on everything he has posted, Covid 19 scam of the 21st Century and a pocket filler, lots of people are getting very very rich:beer:.

How many people on this forum personally know anyone who has died and i really mean DIED from COVID 19?

Just now, sployal said:

I side by Token on everything he has posted, Covid 19 scam of the 21st Century and a pocket filler, lots of people are getting very very rich:beer:.

How many people on this forum personally know anyone who has died and i really mean DIED from COVID 19?

I do but whether they die from it or or having it contributes to their death is not important. People are also suffering for months or longer with heart and lung problems. Tell me what’s the end game of this then 

12 minutes ago, sployal said:

I do....My Grandson lost a Great Grandfather to it.

You also said Trump would win....:beer:

He ignored Covid too. 

1 hour ago, Taken said:

Yeah out of date.

That study was in 2001. 

2 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Remember that picture i of a Dettol bottle label a few months back? The one of the label where it says about a lot of the germs etc Dettol kills and Coronavirus is circled on the label, 12 years old that bottle.

23 minutes ago, Makdee said:

I do but whether they die from it or or having it contributes to their death is not important. People are also suffering for months or longer with heart and lung problems. Tell me what’s the end game of this then 

Really? What corona does, is kill-off people who have a life expectancy rate of around 3 years. Our masters are claiming that corona just kills people regardless. They're reducing our freedom to live on that basis, and are using it to further implement controls over our lives. We are dealing with monsters, who don't mind 8 million people dieing worldwide from tobacco, but shut down the planet for something that happens every year.