Oh Yes I Can Most Certainly Vouch For This

Normski

People probably think this is bullshit but it most certainly is not

I've attended a notoriously busy hospital 5 times since August

The shortest time i ever spent in it's A&E was probably 4/5 hrs

I was taken within a minute of talking to reception,it was so eerily quiet and not normal

I was referred for an MRI on my knee which i thought fuck i'll hear in 9 months

2 weeks later i had the MRI in a still eerily quiet hospital

2 weeks later to my surprise i had an appointment to discuss the results,again eerily quiet with staff standing on corners chatting

Got chatting to consultant who confirmed she was referring me to have an op

Me: "How long do you think it will be before i have the op"?

Con: "Well the usual waiting time is 22 months but we have been instructed by the government to scale back the ops from 2/3 a day to 2/3 a week"

Me: "Why..are you short staffed now because of COVID"?

Con: "No,we still have the capacity to still carry out 3 ops a day but not allowed by the government,it's frustrating"?

Me: "That's crazy....What's your take on this"?

Con: " I can't say"

Me: "Are you wearing a mask everyday for a full shift"?

Con: "Yes and it's a struggle"

Me: "I was just reading the other day about bacterial pneumonia on the rise due to prolonged mask wearing"

Con: "yes"

Me: "What about the vaccine,will you have to take it"?

I won't repeat what she said

1 minute ago, superally said:

My daughter who is a nurse, would disagree with that, the last few months she has been literally ground down, she is totally shattered and exhausted, no time for a decent break tho. My granddaughter student nurse, is feeling it too. I will take their word over some random tweet.

I'll take his word for it as i've saw it with my own eyes

2 completely different cities on 2 different islands

51 minutes ago, Normski said:

I'll take his word for it as i've saw it with my own eyes

2 completely different cities on 2 different islands

Well maybe you should put it across in a way that it reflects the island you live on fella.

Personally I found that totally disrespectful towards my daughter, and grand daughter. I hope you never find yourself in a life threatening situation where as you have this twitter guy, and my  daughter beside you and you have to make a choice as to who you would put your faith in to save your life.

Good luck with the Twitter guy, he knows everything.

12 hours ago, superally said:

Well maybe you should put it across in a way that it reflects the island you live on fella.

Personally I found that totally disrespectful towards my daughter, and grand daughter. I hope you never find yourself in a life threatening situation where as you have this twitter guy, and my  daughter beside you and you have to make a choice as to who you would put your faith in to save your life.

Good luck with the Twitter guy, he knows everything.

Maybe you should have read it a different way fella👌

1 hour ago, Bastion said:

Regarding the knee replacement,  it took around 3 years for my Dad to get his done, had to go to Darlington as Musgrave still couldn't fit him in.....

My bro has waited 2 yrs which is pretty much in line what Consultant said with 22 month wait,had a date last month and got cancelled

If 4/5ths of ops are cancelled fuck knows how long it will take

13 hours ago, Normski said:

People probably think this is bullshit but it most certainly is not

I've attended a notoriously busy hospital 5 times since August

The shortest time i ever spent in it's A&E was probably 4/5 hrs

I was taken within a minute of talking to reception,it was so eerily quiet and not normal

I was referred for an MRI on my knee which i thought fuck i'll hear in 9 months

2 weeks later i had the MRI in a still eerily quiet hospital

2 weeks later to my surprise i had an appointment to discuss the results,again eerily quiet with staff standing on corners chatting

Got chatting to consultant who confirmed she was referring me to have an op

Me: "How long do you think it will be before i have the op"?

Con: "Well the usual waiting time is 22 months but we have been instructed by the government to scale back the ops from 2/3 a day to 2/3 a week"

Me: "Why..are you short staffed now because of COVID"?

Con: "No,we still have the capacity to still carry out 3 ops a day but not allowed by the government,it's frustrating"?

Me: "That's crazy....What's your take on this"?

Con: " I can't say"

Me: "Are you wearing a mask everyday for a full shift"?

Con: "Yes and it's a struggle"

Me: "I was just reading the other day about bacterial pneumonia on the rise due to prolonged mask wearing"

Con: "yes"

Me: "What about the vaccine,will you have to take it"?

I won't repeat what she said

I am not sure I believe most of this.

Seems far fetched to me.

I've seen 2 empty Corona wards in London and one in Manchester. Even the a&e in Milton Keynes where Ross kemp visited was empty.

But the bottom line is all deaths per year, nothing has changed, so NHS workers are not overworked.

Screenshot_20201223-003212~2.png

12 minutes ago, Taken said:

I've seen 2 empty Corona wards in London and one in Manchester. Even the a&e in Milton Keynes where Ross kemp visited was empty.

But the bottom line is all deaths per year, nothing has changed, so NHS workers are not overworked.

Screenshot_20201223-003212~2.png

Have you ever worked in the NHS? 

4 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Au Contraire Norm, it is you who is the spoofer! 

Of course Mags......of course

Speaking of things hard to believe i still can't get my head around three factual things that are gobsmackingly unbelievable

1) That anyone tested positive for the rona then weeks later committed suicide/heart attack/run over by a steamroller/head chopped aff and you're put down as a COVID death.....criminal

2) That a fucking clown so far out of his depth on predictions and modelling is still advising the Government on lockdowns despite getting caught breaking his own rules when he went to fuck his married lover

Check the bird flu ffs🤣🤣

20201223_183752.jpg.d6e0459b8ac1744a74daf2d75a17b986.jpg

3)That the country has been on strict lockdowns since last March,seeing police hand out huge fines for gatherings or knocking people's doors to check there aren't more than 6 people there ,closing down businesses despite them being more safe than supermarkets WHILST WE TAXI ILLEGALS INTO FUCKING DOVER IN THEIR THOUSANDS THEN PUT THEM UP IN 4☆ HOTELS

Mags do you find these hard to believe too or just somethIng that passed you by?