Rangers v Hibs....26/12/2020

Harold

12.30pm ko at Ibrox. Play to our usual standard and it should be a comfortable victory. Wonder if Itten will keep his place and Stevie keeps Morelos on the bench....personally hope so. Anyway, here's hoping for a good performance and victory for the Famous.

Hard to believe the following footage is of a game 25 years....December 1995, a game I was at....bloody cold but the performance warmed you up no end. Coincidentally it was Hibs we played, and trounced 7-0, that day. The one downside to the day was the stinking attitude of Ref Dougie Smith....what a rat! Here's the video.

18 hours ago, Harold said:

12.30pm ko at Ibrox. Play to our usual standard and it should be a comfortable victory. Wonder if Itten will keep his place and Stevie keeps Morelos on the bench....personally hope so. Anyway, here's hoping for a good performance and victory for the Famous.

Hard to believe the following footage is of a game 25 years....December 1995, a game I was at....bloody cold but the performance warmed you up no end. Coincidentally it was Hibs we played, and trounced 7-0, that day. The one downside to the day was the stinking attitude of Ref Dougie Smith....what a rat! Here's the video.

Utter twat of a ref.

Game is on Sky NZ at 1:30am. Hope I can stay awake. A repeat of that score would be nice.

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

That's excellent you are getting to see it Hairy.

Doesn't happen often that we get Scottish games. A wee Chrissie pressie from Sky!  😀

ATM I am watching action from Carabao Cup mid week games.

Edited by Guest

Team for today

RANGERS: McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Balogun, Barisic, Aribo, Davis, Kamara, Hagi, Roofe, Kent.

SUBS: McLaughlin, Bassey, Helander, Defoe, Itten, Zungu, Morelos, Barker, Arfield.

one change to the starting line up Balogun in for Helander who drops to the bench 

16 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Yeah it’s is Harold 

wee rat....never forgive or forget that assault he committed at Easter Road a few seasons ago on one of our players...Liverpool lad that was injury prone (can't mind his name off the cuff)...It was fucking outrageous.

6 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Why not he is no worse than others refs 

I just recall that he was somewhat less than impartial or consistent in the past.
Maybe changed his spots.

Edited by Guest