• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The ties will be played on Saturday, 9 January. The draw for the Scottish Cup Second Round is as follows: Airdrieonians v Edinburgh City Alloa Athletic v Cove Rangers Arbroath v Fa

Rangers v Cove Rangers team  should be more than enough to beat Cove Rangers   

Third round draw.... Draw in full: The ties are scheduled to be played on the weekend of Saturday January 30/Sunday January 31. All matches in the 2020/21 Scottish Cup are settled on th

Posted Images

What a day, pub at noon for Blues game, my son got a few lads from the Thringstone Rangers club down our local too, so back to back games, loads of beer, great result for Blues so i was buzzing, then the OF game turned into a bit of a sash bash, wnet home around 7ish, just woke up feeling a bit groggy but happy as fuck. Blues staying up, double for the Gers is on. Happy days.

I will leave you Gers lads with this- take care, and stay happy

• Administrator
9 hours ago, superally said:

What a day, pub at noon for Blues game, my son got a few lads from the Thringstone Rangers club down our local too, so back to back games, loads of beer, great result for Blues so i was buzzing, then the OF game turned into a bit of a sash bash, wnet home around 7ish, just woke up feeling a bit groggy but happy as fuck. Blues staying up, double for the Gers is on. Happy days.

I will leave you Gers lads with this- take care, and stay happy

Love it.....WATP....