St Mirren v Rangers 3pm Wednesday 30th December

Makdee

This is a must win for Rangers and after the cup game that lot will be confident. I believe we can do it though. On the injury front Arfield is away for a scan this morning and Jack s still sidelined which isn’t great. 
this game once again is only on StMirren and Rangers tv

39 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Why is at 3pm Mak? I know the clubs requested it brought forward,  up what any specific reason? 

I suppose since there is no fans it doesn’t really matter, just interesting 

Presuming to give the players as much recovery time as possible before Saturday. Lots of people unhappy though as many are back at work 

2 hours ago, Makdee said:

This is a must win for Rangers and after the cup game that lot will be confident. I believe we can do it though. On the injury front Arfield is away for a scan this morning and Jack s still sidelined which isn’t great. 
this game once again is only on StMirren and Rangers tv

Personally think we'll have far too much for them Mak and won't blow it again. I'll try both these stations so fingers crossed. That has been quite a while Ryan Jack has been missing.....look forward to his return.

Team for today Morelos and Helander come in Kent and Balogun from to the bench 

RANGERS: McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Helander, Barisic, Kamara, Davis, Kamara, Hagi, Roofe, Morelos.

SUBS: McLaughlin, Bassey, Defoe, Itten, Kent, Zungu, Patterson, Barker, Balogun

11 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Take that happily comfortable enough now on to Saturday

Yeah, very comfortable Mak. Would you start with Morelos on Saturday ? Personally I wouldn't and it has nothing to do my dislike of his attitude. I just feel that this is not the type of game that he should start playing in his new new role. I 'believe' that we would go into the game a man down....perhaps coming on if we have a decent lead.

27 minutes ago, Harold said:

Yeah, very comfortable Mak. Would you start with Morelos on Saturday ? Personally I wouldn't and it has nothing to do my dislike of his attitude. I just feel that this is not the type of game that he should start playing in his new new role. I 'believe' that we would go into the game a man down....perhaps coming on if we have a decent lead.

Personally I believe we will start with a front three of Kent Morelos and Roofe. If they  play this diamond shape it will be perfect for that three to exploit. It’s possible that Jillian will be out for them so it will be Bitton or Duffy I imagine