Wear Your Mask!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I think so too. Anti establishment twats!

Medical reasons excused. 

Obviously, just do as the government says really. If people listened to the rules then we probably wouldn't be in such a shit mess! 

I still see people today, walking in groups of 3-4 people when the max is 2? Foreigners 99% of the time, they just don't give a fuck!! I'm in ipswich at the moment and its a cesspit! Full of asylum seeker cunts! Staying in the same hotels as me, its a joke!

Home tomorrow!

40 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Obviously, just do as the government says really. If people listened to the rules then we probably wouldn't be in such a shit mess! 

I still see people today, walking in groups of 3-4 people when the max is 2? Foreigners 99% of the time, they just don't give a fuck!! I'm in ipswich at the moment and its a cesspit! Full of asylum seeker cunts! Staying in the same hotels as me, its a joke!

Home tomorrow!

Most British cities are cess pits now mate. Multi Culturism doesn't work. 

56 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I'm in ipswich at the moment and its a cesspit!

talking about shit holes.....lol. I've been watching quite a few you tube videos over the past few days about an infamous, violent, knob head from South Bank, Middlesbrough.... Lee Duffy....you heard of him ?

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Home tomorrow!

Three cheers for BB....few days off ?

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, Harold said:

talking about shit holes.....lol. I've been watching quite a few you tube videos over the past few days about an infamous, violent, knob head from South Bank, Middlesbrough.... Lee Duffy....you heard of him ?

Three cheers for BB....few days off ?

Yeah I watched a documentary on him on Amazon a few months back lol. He seemed pretty hard, he died about 5 Mon walk from my 🏠

5 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah I watched a documentary on him on Amazon a few months back lol. He seemed pretty hard, he died about 5 Mon walk from my 🏠

haven't seen the docu but I presume it was just folk taking about him....doesn't appear to be any footage of him anywhere.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Harold said:

haven't seen the docu but I presume it was just folk taking about him....doesn't appear to be any footage of him anywhere.

Yeah it was just people talking about him. Was okay though.

• Administrator
24 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Just been out to Aldi. Several Chavs in there without masks.

Hopefully they follow the same lead as Morrison's and Sainsbury's soon and refuse to serve anyone without a medical exemption. 

They are cunts. I see these type chavs in Boro too at the Tesco I go to. Not giving a fuck, then moaning when members of their family get it and blaming the NHS when they die 

#massivecunts

29 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

They are cunts. I see these type chavs in Boro too at the Tesco I go to. Not giving a fuck, then moaning when members of their family get it and blaming the NHS when they die 

#massivecunts

I know. The amount of hypocrisy is astounding

If they are in a supermarket without a mask with no valid exemption then they should be booted out and made to feel like outcasts. If they refuse to comply then arrest the cunts! 

Last March i starred doing the shapping cos the mrs has underlying health probs and i wore a face covering everytime

Every week in the big queues or in Asda i counted possibly 4 of us wearing masks,getting strange looks

Now there are rumblings about mandatory masks outside....in the open air

Now this is where i draw the line

That takes piss taking to a whole new level

2 minutes ago, Normski said:

Last March i starred doing the shapping cos the mrs has underlying health probs and i wore a face covering everytime

Every week in the big queues or in Asda i counted possibly 4 of us wearing masks,getting strange looks

Now there are rumblings about mandatory masks outside....in the open air

Now this is where i draw the line

That takes piss taking to a whole new level

Outside I agree. I put one in my pocket and use it if a crowd approach or if I see fit. 

Inside is a no brainer though. Do people want to be part of the problem or part of the solution?