Jump to content

Wear Your Mask!


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I think so too. Anti establishment twats!

Medical reasons excused. 

Obviously, just do as the government says really. If people listened to the rules then we probably wouldn't be in such a shit mess! 

I still see people today, walking in groups of 3-4 people when the max is 2? Foreigners 99% of the time, they just don't give a fuck!! I'm in ipswich at the moment and its a cesspit! Full of asylum seeker cunts! Staying in the same hotels as me, its a joke!

Home tomorrow!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Obviously, just do as the government says really. If people listened to the rules then we probably wouldn't be in such a shit mess! 

I still see people today, walking in groups of 3-4 people when the max is 2? Foreigners 99% of the time, they just don't give a fuck!! I'm in ipswich at the moment and its a cesspit! Full of asylum seeker cunts! Staying in the same hotels as me, its a joke!

Home tomorrow!

Most British cities are cess pits now mate. Multi Culturism doesn't work. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I'm in ipswich at the moment and its a cesspit!

talking about shit holes.....lol. I've been watching quite a few you tube videos over the past few days about an infamous, violent, knob head from South Bank, Middlesbrough.... Lee Duffy....you heard of him ?

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Home tomorrow!

Three cheers for BB....few days off ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
17 minutes ago, Harold said:

talking about shit holes.....lol. I've been watching quite a few you tube videos over the past few days about an infamous, violent, knob head from South Bank, Middlesbrough.... Lee Duffy....you heard of him ?

Three cheers for BB....few days off ?

Yeah I watched a documentary on him on Amazon a few months back lol. He seemed pretty hard, he died about 5 Mon walk from my 🏠

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah I watched a documentary on him on Amazon a few months back lol. He seemed pretty hard, he died about 5 Mon walk from my 🏠

haven't seen the docu but I presume it was just folk taking about him....doesn't appear to be any footage of him anywhere.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Harold said:

haven't seen the docu but I presume it was just folk taking about him....doesn't appear to be any footage of him anywhere.

Yeah it was just people talking about him. Was okay though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
24 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Just been out to Aldi. Several Chavs in there without masks.

Hopefully they follow the same lead as Morrison's and Sainsbury's soon and refuse to serve anyone without a medical exemption. 

They are cunts. I see these type chavs in Boro too at the Tesco I go to. Not giving a fuck, then moaning when members of their family get it and blaming the NHS when they die 

#massivecunts

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

They are cunts. I see these type chavs in Boro too at the Tesco I go to. Not giving a fuck, then moaning when members of their family get it and blaming the NHS when they die 

#massivecunts

 

I know. The amount of hypocrisy is astounding

If they are in a supermarket without a mask with no valid exemption then they should be booted out and made to feel like outcasts. If they refuse to comply then arrest the cunts! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Last March i starred doing the shapping cos the mrs has underlying health probs and i wore a face covering everytime

Every week in the big queues or in Asda i counted possibly 4 of us wearing masks,getting strange looks

Now there are rumblings about mandatory masks outside....in the open air

Now this is where i draw the line

That takes piss taking to a whole new level

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Normski said:

Last March i starred doing the shapping cos the mrs has underlying health probs and i wore a face covering everytime

Every week in the big queues or in Asda i counted possibly 4 of us wearing masks,getting strange looks

Now there are rumblings about mandatory masks outside....in the open air

Now this is where i draw the line

That takes piss taking to a whole new level

 

 

Outside I agree. I put one in my pocket and use it if a crowd approach or if I see fit. 

Inside is a no brainer though. Do people want to be part of the problem or part of the solution? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    7.1k
    Total Topics
    181.2k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    846
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    merak77
    Newest Member
    merak77
    Joined
  • New users  0 New users online in the last 24 hours

    No new users

×
×
  • Create New...