The Irish George Floyd

Normski

I wouldn’t agree with that comparison Norm, although the Gardai certainly didn’t need to shoot at this lad 5 times. He obviously had mental issues 
He wrote this profile of himself a few years ago. 

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

George Nkencho
Your County : Dublin15
Your Nationality : Nigerian
Best Position : Striker/attacking mid
Current Club : Drummfin united
Previous Clubs : Bohs, Verona, Insaka Ireland, Santos, and many more
Which Club you want a trials for : Manchester united, Qpr, cambridge united fc, sutton united fc
Country you live : Ireland
Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started playing football from an early age. My first football team was a local team called corduff at under 8, i first started off at a defender i played a season for them. I joined a better team called verona at the time i promoted my self from right back of the 2nd team to winger of the first team this was a great achievement at a young age cause we won the league twice in a row. I played for my school teams. This time i had about 20 goals in all matches. From age 15 i went for trails out for all the high leagues in the district. I made most of the trails out. But had to stop playing because of transport. I have many trophies and medals for player of the year, most improved player and so on.
Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am a strong skillful intelligent player. I have a strong first touch. have a strong vision with my passing game, I know where the goal is, Defenders never catch me on through balls. I have a desire to play ball. I play with passion. I give all plus 100 percent when on the pitch.
Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I have a strong love for football, I am a player who is always willing to learn more and give all that i have. I want to gain more experience i am determined to accomplish this. I am more than self driven i am well mannered and very disciplined. I respect every aspect of the game.Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

7 minutes ago, DOC said:

I wouldn’t agree with that comparison Norm, although the Gardai certainly didn’t need to shoot at this lad 5 times. He obviously had mental issues 
He wrote this profile of himself a few years ago. 

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

George Nkencho
Your County : Dublin15
Your Nationality : Nigerian
Best Position : Striker/attacking mid
Current Club : Drummfin united
Previous Clubs : Bohs, Verona, Insaka Ireland, Santos, and many more
Which Club you want a trials for : Manchester united, Qpr, cambridge united fc, sutton united fc
Country you live : Ireland
Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started playing football from an early age. My first football team was a local team called corduff at under 8, i first started off at a defender i played a season for them. I joined a better team called verona at the time i promoted my self from right back of the 2nd team to winger of the first team this was a great achievement at a young age cause we won the league twice in a row. I played for my school teams. This time i had about 20 goals in all matches. From age 15 i went for trails out for all the high leagues in the district. I made most of the trails out. But had to stop playing because of transport. I have many trophies and medals for player of the year, most improved player and so on.
Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am a strong skillful intelligent player. I have a strong first touch. have a strong vision with my passing game, I know where the goal is, Defenders never catch me on through balls. I have a desire to play ball. I play with passion. I give all plus 100 percent when on the pitch.
Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I have a strong love for football, I am a player who is always willing to learn more and give all that i have. I want to gain more experience i am determined to accomplish this. I am more than self driven i am well mannered and very disciplined. I respect every aspect of the game.Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Doc ....the Garda tried for a couple of hours to try get him to put down the large machete

He then lunged at a detective with said machete,he was shot twice but still tried to lunge at detective so he needed a bit more lead in him

It's all too easy to say they didn't need to shoot him,no one and i mean no one can say that unless you are the one staring at a huge machete heading towards your napper

There seems to be quite a lot of immigrants with mental issues

In fact they are usually diagnosed with mental ilness as soon as they hit the ground

2 minutes ago, sployal said:

I would never have believed that the Irish had trouble like this, where the fuck did all this come from?

Planeloads flown in on a daily basis mate

Usually late at night

Listen to the guy in last vid i posted