We are no longer in the EU ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

boro_boy

5 minutes ago, Taken said:

We still haven't got full control over our waters.

we weren't going to get everything that we wanted (and neither have the EU)....that is what negotiation was about in order that we didn't leave with a 'no deal'. We are in a better place than we were and regards the waters that will come bit by bit in the Uk's favour.

6 hours ago, Harold said:

we weren't going to get everything that we wanted (and neither have the EU)....that is what negotiation was about in order that we didn't leave with a 'no deal'. We are in a better place than we were and regards the waters that will come bit by bit in the Uk's favour.

Nope, we're still ruled over by monsters...

5 minutes ago, superally said:

WTF? Explain how the EU still rule us? I mean a proper detailed explanation, rather than a crappy 2 line post. Over to you fella.

He will mean our โ€œmastersโ€ that we are all slaves to according to him,ย whatever the fuck that means. You wonโ€™t get a response though, no chance.ย 

1 minute ago, Winston Ingram said:

He will mean our โ€œmastersโ€ that we are all slaves to according to him,ย whatever the fuck that means. You wonโ€™t get a response though, no chance.ย 

Exactly.ย 

I like to call people out who make random shitty comment's to put some reasoning behind them, can't think of a single time in near 20 years on here I have ever received a logical reply.

They just get the hump and side step.

Lack of intelligence?

I also find it strange that they let people with far higher IQ levels try and explain for them. IE the 2 posters below my request for an explanation.

2 minutes ago, superally said:

Exactly.ย 

I like to call people out who make random shitty comment's to put some reasoning behind them, can't think of a single time in near 20 years on here I have ever received a logical reply.

They just get the hump and side step.

Lack of intelligence?

I also find it strange that they let people with far higher IQ levels try and explain for them. IE the 2 posters below my request for an explanation.

Perhaps he will enlighten us and stop the speculation.....

ย 

Probably not though.ย 

19 hours ago, boro_boy said:

As in Boris and Co?

Least we voted them in and can vote them out!

Boris will do as he's told just like the rest of us. If being elected by the masses got you to the top, weย wouldn't have elections.

18 hours ago, superally said:

WTF? Explain how the EU still rule us? I mean a proper detailed explanation, rather than a crappy 2 line post. Over to you fella.

I didn't say the eu ruled us. You want me to respect your disrespectful words...that's some proper BigMad logic.

14 minutes ago, Normski said:

Wouldn't trust the lying cunt with a 5er to go down the shaps for me

best get your skates and mask on then Norm....lol

15 minutes ago, Normski said:

To think he got a standing ovation that night

take it you would haveย preferred to have remained in ?

1 hour ago, Harold said:

best get your skates and mask on then Norm....lol

take it you would haveย preferred to have remained in ?

Everybody screamed that a land border ran a coach and horses through the Belfast Agreement and it would never be tolerated

A sea border does exactly the same thing so the BA is not worth the paper it's wrote on

It's went completely against what is in that Agreement

I wanted outta the corrupt EU along with theย rest of the Union

We're now tied to them for at least 4 yrs but withย the majority Pro EU ballbegs sitting in our nuthouse it won't change things

6 minutes ago, Normski said:

Everybody screamed that a land border ran a coach and horses through the Belfast Agreement and it would never be tolerated

A sea border does exactly the same thing so the BA is not worth the paper it's wrote on

It's went completely against what is in that Agreement

It's called negotiation mate.....as the Stones once sung...'You can't always get what you want'.....

8 minutes ago, Normski said:

I wanted outta the corrupt EU along with theย rest of the Union

But you don't want to now ?

9 minutes ago, Normski said:

We're now tied to them for at least 4 yrs but withย the majority Pro EU ballbegs sitting in our nuthouse it won't change things

Up to your politicians to change things No ?