Rangers v Celtic 12:30pm kick off Saturday 2nd January

Makdee

Tomorrow’s game is a big one I reckon They will come out all guns blazing which could work in our favour by opening space in behind. The players should be full of confidence and raring to go. The big questions for me are will Kent come back in to start and will Morelos. I am going for a home win 

19 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Tomorrow’s game is a big one I reckon They will come out all guns blazing which could work in our favour by opening space in behind. The players should be full of confidence and raring to go. The big questions for me are will Kent come back in to start and will Morelos. I am going for a home win 

Think Kent is a cert to start Mak and for reasons I game about Morelos in the St Mirren thread I wouldn't start him...Roofe has to start. Nice, controlled passing game, give them no time when they have the ball and a win should be ours.

Just as a wee extra.....this is John Greig scoring 2/1/69 in a 1-0 win....my first OF goal in my first OF game.....got lifted over the turnstile that day....

Classic Rangers picture thread | Page 109 | FollowFollow.com

I was on the terracing near stairway 13.

22 minutes ago, Harold said:

Think Kent is a cert to start Mak and for reasons I game about Morelos in the St Mirren thread I wouldn't start him...Roofe has to start. Nice, controlled passing game, give them no time when they have the ball and a win should be ours.

Just as a wee extra.....this is John Greig scoring 2/1/69 in a 1-0 win....my first OF goal in my first OF game.....got lifted over the turnstile that day....

Classic Rangers picture thread | Page 109 | FollowFollow.com

I was on the terracing near stairway 13.

We always stood just to the left of stairway 13 as we often got the subway from Partick over. I wonder how often we stood near one another 

Should Hagi start tomorrow? His form lately suggests so, tho I think he may be bullied by Brown. Kamara 100% has to start.

Prediction- 3-0 Gers, me rolling home from my sons around 6pm, pissed and hungry, to be greeted by a ranting wife about being pissed, no food cooked, so possibly having to stoop to the level of Uber eats just to get a McDonalds,of which I wont give a feck if it's a Gers win.

WATP.

Team

Balogun and Kent come in for Helander and Hagi 

RANGERS: McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Balogun, Barisic, Davis, Kamara, Aribo, Kent, Roofe, Morelos.

SUBS: McLaughlin, Bassey, Hagi, Defoe, Itten, Zungu, Barker, Helander, Patterson.

14 hours ago, superally said:

Should Hagi start tomorrow? His form lately suggests so, tho I think he may be bullied by Brown. Kamara 100% has to start.

Prediction- 3-0 Gers, me rolling home from my sons around 6pm, pissed and hungry, to be greeted by a ranting wife about being pissed, no food cooked, so possibly having to stoop to the level of Uber eats just to get a McDonalds,of which I wont give a feck if it's a Gers win.

WATP.

Why do you see using Uber Eats as "stooping a level?" Surely it is a service and you choose whether you want to use it? 

Rangers slowly getting into this game. 

don't know what is going on here....passing is poor, losing out to Celtic in midfield, no spark, nobody standing out from our perspective apart fro McGregor in goals. I know I keep going on about Morelos but I just don't see what he brings to the team in this 'new' role...and btw he is lucky to have escaped a booking in the first few minutes. Very poor from Rangers.