The Vaccine doesn't work...

Taken

16 minutes ago, Taken said:

But then, they've been trying to find a cure for the common cold virus for hundreds of years...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9100821/Having-vaccine-doesnt-mean-Britons-act-wild-abandon-says-Jonathan-Van-Tam.html

The common cold doesn't kill you though.

You are comparing apples to oranges. 

I’m surprised someone as clued up as Taken doesn’t realise that the reason they don’t have cure for the common cold is because of the money they make from paracetamol, cold and flu tablets etc. Big Pharma make money off it so they don’t want a forever cure out there. 

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

I’m surprised someone as clued up as Taken doesn’t realise that the reason they don’t have cure for the common cold is because of the money they make from paracetamol, cold and flu tablets etc. Big Pharma make money off it so they don’t want a forever cure out there. 

They don't really need to cure it either as it's usually not deadly. Just s site throat and coughs. 

31 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

The big pharma mostly create customers not cures.

• Administrator
10 hours ago, superally said:

The big pharma mostly create customers not cures.

Its like anything these days. If they didn't then they wouldn't have any money for research or whatnot. 

The Oxford Vaccine isn't making any money just yet, I think I read they are not making any profit from it just yet.

7 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Its like anything these days. If they didn't then they wouldn't have any money for research or whatnot. 

The Oxford Vaccine isn't making any money just yet, I think I read they are not making any profit from it just yet.

Its guaranteed.

If they don't want to find a cure to the cold, then the Vaccine isn't the cure, pointless taking it...

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Taken said:

Its guaranteed.

If they don't want to find a cure to the cold, then the Vaccine isn't the cure, pointless taking it...

But the virus mutates all the.time so they constantly need to change the vaccine. 

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

But the virus mutates all the.time so they constantly need to change the vaccine. 

You idiot. You'll drive yoursen mad listening to lefty news companies.