Twats singing Covid-19 is a hoax outside Hospital

boro_boy

• Administrator

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9105183/Maskless-crowd-chant-Covid-hoax-outside-St-Thomass-Hospital.html

Whats wrong with these cunts!!!

How is it a hoax when so many TLF staff died, so many NHS staff have died? It is definitely real, the deaths are just being over-reported. 

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9105183/Maskless-crowd-chant-Covid-hoax-outside-St-Thomass-Hospital.html

Whats wrong with these cunts!!!

How is it a hoax when so many TLF staff died, so many NHS staff have died? It is definitely real, the deaths are just being over-reported. 

Fucking mongs!

Drag them round the ICU and force them to watch patients gasping for breath on ventilator machines and to watch staff arriving for work in tears at the thought of the upcoming shift.

I would hose them down with boiling water. Shower of shite! 

No one has died of covid as covid is a word used to describe the cold virus aspect of Corona. I think what they might be getting at, is, in 2019, just over 530,000 people died. In 2020, 528,000 people died, so there was never a pandemic...

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Taken said:

No one has died of covid as covid is a word used to describe the cold virus aspect of Corona. I think what they might be getting at, is, in 2019, just over 530,000 people died. In 2020, 528,000 people died, so there was never a pandemic...

I think I'll keep listening to the doctors and not a random bloke off the internet thank you very much 👍

29 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I think I'll keep listening to the doctors and not a random bloke off the internet thank you very much 👍

Nutter. Do you ever go outside?

Henry Wadsworth, "Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad". The best of luck to you...

1 hour ago, Taken said:

Take two of the red pills in the morning and a yellow one at lunch time followed by three green pills in the evening. Hopefully your mind should start functioning normally soon. 😂😂😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I've banned him for 1 day as he's called me.a.nutter and an idiot. Resorting to insulting people as he knows his argument is flawed, think he's spent too much time on social media lol. 

He has some good company in the MFF Slammer. 😂😂😂😂

45 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I've banned him for 1 day as he's called me.a.nutter and an idiot. Resorting to insulting people as he knows his argument is flawed, think he's spent too much time on social media lol. 

I think that's a bit over the top BB, even a mod must be open to a bit of citicism and name calling without leading to a ban, it only ends any future debate and frankly comes across as a bit of 'over zealousness' on behalf of the moderator issuing the ban:beer: hope the ban doesn't frighten off Taken...

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

I've banned him for 1 day as he's called me.a.nutter and an idiot.

LOl......

15 minutes ago, sployal said:

even a mod must be open to a bit of citicism

must disagree mate....that is against the law!

I think that's a bit over the top BB

I'm swayed that way....in fact I'd have given him a boot in the haw maws and told him to shooosh

and frankly comes across as a bit of 'over zealousness' on behalf of the moderator issuing the ban

It is obviously to do with BB's tee total shite....lol

2 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I do....His views are warped.

I have no time for bad tempered people, name calling or trolls.

Taken hasn't backed up anything he has claimed thus far. 

I like the points he raises 

I don't like how he doesn't reply to responses and simply adopts the, you are all fools attitude 

If he genuinely wishes to raise awareness of sinister goings on, he will. Have no better forum than this to air it.

Over to you Taken, we're all ears.....

9 minutes ago, Bastion said:

I like the points he raises 

I don't like how he doesn't reply to responses and simply adopts the, you are all fools attitude 

If he genuinely wishes to raise awareness of sinister goings on, he will. Have no better forum than this to air it.

Over to you Taken, we're all ears.....

I agree, I have no problem with people having different opinions to me but this know it all attitude is what gets to me! Acts like he is better than the rest because he is more woke, according to him. He doesn’t debate he just shouts his opinions and storms off. Strange guy. 

one thing i found strange is 99.9% of deaths are in people over 70yo with serious health problems to start with and how many NHS stuff fall in that catagory im guessing not many so why are there so many deaths for doctors and nurses. are we to believe that in hospital it goes after the young and healthy but outside the hospital it goes after the old and sick. 

2 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

one thing i found strange is 99.9% of deaths are in people over 70yo with serious health problems to start with and how many NHS stuff fall in that catagory im guessing not many so why are there so many deaths for doctors and nurses. are we to believe that in hospital it goes after the young and healthy but outside the hospital it goes after the old and sick. 

There are a load of questions that need to be asked, sadly our media aren't up to it......